PDA

View Full Version : buddy got his quad inpounded

buckNbanshee
12-06-2002, 04:14 PM
a buddy from school has got his 250ex impounded last week from being a dumbarse and popping a wheelie accross the highway without looking to see if any cars was coming and almost got hit by a cop when the cop flashed his blue lights the chase was on he went through a bunch of peoples yards at full speed with the cop on his tail he ran till somehow the cop got in front and stopped my buddy slammed on his brakes and the cop was already out and he almost hit him the cop came runnin to him and through him off the fourwheeler then he started to fight back but the cop put his arms behind his back and handcuffed him and through him in the car so now his quad is impounded he just got back from his week in a detention center and he has to do community work.

AtvMxRider
12-06-2002, 04:18 PM
What a dumb*****. If he would have just stopped when the cop flashed his lights nothing would probably have happened.

Team Outlaw #34
12-06-2002, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
What a dumb*****.

DaveEX7
12-06-2002, 04:27 PM
He prob woulda gota fine, but hey its beter than having ur bike takin away

12-06-2002, 04:39 PM
he deserves getting it impounded for just riding across the hight way. being a dumbazz pretty much sums it up

SAND LUVR
12-06-2002, 04:45 PM
He must be a dumb *** trying to fight with a cop. thats good they took his bike away hope he learns a lession.

OutlawEX
12-06-2002, 04:51 PM
lmfao,What a jackass

Cruzin720
12-06-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by SpeedDemin85
He prob woulda gota fine, but hey its beter than having ur bike takin away
you guys are lucky if that is all that happens to you....around here the first time you get caught, they normally impound your quad.

12-06-2002, 05:38 PM
lol be like us when u have to cros he high way take the overpass lol there is a road that goes right over the high way we just ride down that only been caught once lol.
killer

DaveEX7
12-09-2002, 07:21 PM
haha i gotta try that one killer....... up here u get caught they usually talk to you unless u have an attitude (me and my bud jack took route 6[the busiest road around here for you people that dont normally live up in northeast pa] from scott all the way to greenfield - 8miles lmfao, and not one cop car arent we lucky), but down in dickson if u get caught once they put the cuffs on ya

one of my frinds made it away from a cop... the cops followed him to the carbondale coal hills, and he was cruisin about 40mph when this cop car runs rite out in front of him, but the cop couldnt get out cause he had pinned his door shut lol, so he juss backed up and sped away DONT TRY THIS AT HOME haha

MADMAX
12-09-2002, 07:29 PM
You jack a**

12-09-2002, 08:00 PM
the best is up in the top of nh and part of maine lol my freind has a camp and we all need gasin the wheelers so we all just rode on a trail then got to a trail head on the road and stayed on that for a mile then pulled into the middle of town mind you all riders are under the driving limit by 1 year and pulled into the gas station got gas pulled into the parking lot then went in and bought some food and sat in the parking lot eat then got ready to move out when a cop drove by by the time we ssaw him we were at the edge of the road pulling on lol he pulled up beside us i was lol craping my pants looked my my friends and we just played it cool he was like how the riding its a nice day isnt it. lol then drove off we were like wtf hahhaha it was a awsome day of riding though about 4 inchs of snow on the ground and in some areas more but had benn packed down by the snowmobiles. I love snow riding
killer

TC17
12-09-2002, 08:09 PM
this is funny. i got my bros 90 out to do some wheelies. i stood it up with my feet on the seat. i rode it for 2 blocks, looked back and there he was. i pinned it 4th gear blowing grey smoke out the back and going in 4th gear, put the barking brake on, and it did a 180 behind my g-mas house and i downshifted and kept the gas on to make it sound like i kept going. i jumped off and ran in my g-mas bathroom for an hour. he was sitting in my fron yard talking to my neighbor whose g/f is the chief of police. how is that? i didn't get fined or anything. as you see the wheelies on my 250 are all on the street.

it's completely legal for you to cross a 2 lane highway. you have to look both ways and it can't be a major highway or interstate. i ride on the street but there are 3 cops that live in my neighboorhood. i never got fined.

AtvMxRider
12-09-2002, 08:16 PM
:huh You ran from a cop on a 90. Was his name Barney Fife?

BlazingYamahaYz
12-09-2002, 08:21 PM
geez...u people are insane...keep the storys coming! only once has a cop stopped me...just told my friend and i to walk r bikes home(about a mile from home) cuz we didnt have permission to be ridding where we were...the best thing to do out here is just stop, they usually will just talk to u and then go....altho, my buds at school always run from the cops on their quads/bikes....

MADMAX
12-09-2002, 08:25 PM
Who is Barney Fife your kid:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

2fastandfurious
12-09-2002, 08:43 PM
yz125 and me almost got caught. remember that luke? When that cop flashed his lights? Thank god that field was there. We were half way across the state before he could call for extra help. :devil
-Ben

Mitch400EX
12-09-2002, 09:32 PM
I've never been chased the cops but I did ride on a rural highway for 15 miles to get home because my truck vapor locked and died (You can only get away with this in Eastern Washington. :D )

popo
12-09-2002, 10:12 PM
Cool, I love chasing people. I would have traded him the crusier for the quad than have him chase me. :huh

Best thing is to pull over. Remember most cops have more toys than the average "Rico"

VooDuu Child
12-09-2002, 11:31 PM
It's idgits who ride on the street, run from and then try to fight cops that give us a BAD NAME! Think before you are a complete retard. He!!, I don't care, let them take your ride, one less moron to deal with on the trails.

12-10-2002, 06:24 AM
i was going 5th down a dirt road about 10 miles from home, and i passed 2 cops and they didnt do anything, i was going top speed until the next trail lol...

i usually only ride with this 1 guy, we havnt ever been pulled over, but we have passed a few cops, they dont really do anything, because where i live its, well, the country and nobody cares as long as you ask first!!!

and its true, if you dont stop, your giving us a bad name, but then again, who wants a ticket?

if your forced to push your bike home, why not walk with it in 1st thats what i do :huh

if you are on a street, pull over, if your on a dirt road where he cant get infront of you, just find a trail and go into it, its not like a cop car can go on a trail :huh or just hi tail it into the woods :macho

quads should be able to go from point a to point b on the side of the roads except for highways.

trueblue450
12-10-2002, 11:32 AM
If youre an *** around here theyll bust yah.. but if you are a prick and run and theyll nail yah... Weve been busted before and they usually tell you to go home.. But we did the same stop at a gas stationthats a few miles from our track routine. went in and went out and theres a sherif. Jumped on our quads and flew down the highway pinned and got away.. hah

AtvMxRider
12-10-2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by MADMAX
Who is Barney Fife your kid:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

No your Momma!:D :blah

QuadTrix6
12-10-2002, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by OutlawEX
lmfao,What a jackass

yip :blah

tants
12-10-2002, 02:32 PM
the only time any of my quads got impounded, was when my 300ex did. i wasnt even riding it. my friend was.

but ya, that kid gets what he deserves. was it a highway? or just like a main road. either way what was he thinking

tants

12-10-2002, 03:31 PM
Yea iv only kinda run fform the cops once we were pulling out onto the rode and the fire cheif drove by and we saw him pull out his cell phone it was raining out so we were kinda in a rush to get home anyways thats way we w ere on the road and we just stayed on the road went parked in the driveway 1/8 mile off the raod but still in plain view and then went inside and by the time we got upstarirs and hot chocolate made 10 cops have driven by then in the next 2 hours about 15 more drove by lol but we would have stoped if we had seen a cop. So then instead of crossing 2 small roads to go back to my hosue i just caled and picked the quad up with the truck wasnt goig o take anymore risks plus it was deluging out.
killer

cheetah
12-10-2002, 04:52 PM
Well around here the cops don't care. One lives up the road and he even told us that they don't care. Just as long as we don't wake up his family in the middle of the night and stuff. He told us if we have to come through in the middle of the night just lug it or shut the engine and coast down the hill. We're cool with that and he said it's alright to ride the roads. Everyone can't believe it when they come here, quads just ride up the highway to the gas station like they are cars. I kinda know of this kid and the cop probably wouldn't have said anything if he hadn't popped a wheelie and still probably wouldn't have done anything if he would have just stopped.

2 QuicK
12-10-2002, 05:17 PM
I live so far outa town there's never a cop out here, cept when our barn burnt down....but that's a different story. So i have never had to run from them, i prolly wouldn't anyways but you never know... But what im saying is that if your on a quad and a Police crusier is after you and you can't get away, your damn slow or stupid...lol. Just my thoughts.

BlazingYamahaYz
12-11-2002, 08:37 PM
one of my friends was ridding his banshee vs a few 400ex's down the road, and they saw a cop....they kept going, the cop put his brake lights on, and turned around...the kid on the banshee rode onto his neighbors yard, and into someone barn(ran into their barn) and his friends were a little slower so they just parked by his banshee....the cop just wanted to see what everyone was ridding....so the cop asks"wheres the kid on the white four wheeler? " he then jumps outta the barn and was like "that would be me" then the cop said "wow, you were going fast, i clocked you at 85mph" my friend says. "holy cow...awesome!!" the cop just told them that they shouldnt be ridding on the road in the middle of the day....then he left.....lesson, just stop....

12-11-2002, 09:21 PM
Just be glad you were not here in NJ cause many times things start with a 30 day min impound (at 15 per day) and then get ugly if you run.

Sportrax10
12-11-2002, 10:06 PM
First off, I DO NOT ride on the road anymore. Not only cause I got new tires, but it gives us a bad name.
I used to ride on some back roads to get to my friends house cause he has some allright trails. I was coming home one day and I was going over a bridge near my house and the cop passed me goin the other way. I was near a field that went into some trails i knew and i could have been gone BEFORE THE COP TURNED AROUND! But I pulled over and actually waited till the cop turned around. He just called my dad and he picked me up. He did say that if he wasnt home then they would have had to bring me to the station, guess i was lucky.

The other time we were going down the road and a cop came over a hill with his lights on! It scared the crap out of us. I turned around in the road before the cop got to us, but the Blasters had to go in a field to turn around. They they had to come up a pretty steep drop off that was next to the roads. We went down the road pretty fast but realized there was no cop following us. It out there was an accident on a backroad next to the road we were on. We passed two cops and an ambulance and left.

12-12-2002, 01:37 AM
well, we cruise around on my friends recon and cross roads alot, all the cops will do here is tell you "now you fellows shouldnt be ridin on the road, ok?" but ya, crossing a highway is pretty dumb, as is running from the cops and fighting back , cops will beat your arse down lol

lil400exman
12-12-2002, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by SAND LUVR
He must be a dumb *** trying to fight with a cop. thats good they took his bike away hope he learns a lession.

at least its another stupid @$$ off the trails...............:devil

and it kills ur tires i know my stocktires were ate up after 4 miles of hard road riding.........

Racing Rice
12-12-2002, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
What a dumb*****. If he would have just stopped when the cop flashed his lights nothing would probably have happened.

Exactly.. He probably would have just told him to keep it off the street and left. Thats what they do around here anyway. When you run is when you start getting the fines and crap.