PDA

View Full Version : Kentucky mx racers???

woodsracer882
08-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Just curious if there was any Ky mx racers here? I'm usually at Ballance mx or Blackrock mx....where do you race at? Looking for some new people to ride with. Chris

smr
08-12-2008, 01:26 PM
sounds good Chris, I have been to both tracks often.

We also go to 800mx.

You may want to check out

www.kymotox.com

blacknblue#2
08-12-2008, 02:19 PM
Im right across the the river from kentucky. Within an hour or so of me we got Earlywine racing in Maysville Ky and Bar2Bar MX in Mt. Sterling. Dont know how far you are from those

hardkoratvmxr
08-12-2008, 05:07 PM
i lived in evansville for 18 years and then moved out here to phoenix for MMI training and used to race ballance, sturgis motoplex and a couple other ones in the kentucky area

KYmxracer52
08-12-2008, 07:02 PM
I'm getting back into MX this fall after taking a couple years off. I use to race Daniel Boone, Cumberland Parkway, and Earlywine's. I raced an 03 Nac's Cannondale #52. I plan on hitting Ballance MX pretty soon.

Is Blackrock MX the one in Leitchfield,KY?

woodsracer882
08-12-2008, 10:18 PM
KYmxracer-look me up when you decide to go to Ballance.I'll be there this saturday and hopefully the remaining races after that.

Yeah, Blackrock is the track in Leitchfield.Good little track.

Cumberland parkway is 5 minutes from my house,it's been closed for a while though. We were at Daniel Bonne's saturday practicing. We venture to Earlywine to run the indoors some,too far away though.