PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Breath!!!

Maryland 400EX
12-06-2002, 02:28 PM
I ordered my Sparks X-6 Pipe from East Coast ATV on Tuesday and have been impatiently waiting for it ever since. Wednesday, no UPS man, Thursday, no UPS man. I waited at home all day today (off work 8" snow) while playing on the Computer and all of a sudden out of the corner of my eye at about 4:10 PM I saw the UPS truck about 1/8 mile away trying to back up my driveway but couldn't get traction. I jumped up, grabbed my money order, slipped on my boots and chased this fool who was 1/4 mile down the driveway trying to leave when he saw me running like Michael Johnson slippin and slidin on ice trying to catch him. He apparently saw me just before he was beginning to turn onto the highway. Geez! I lucked out because now I can install this baby for the weekend instead of waiting at home on Monday. Jesus saves!

Ryan
12-06-2002, 02:30 PM
Next time try the quadshop! :p :devil . Were you screaming at the shipping man?

12-06-2002, 02:33 PM
hahha i have been like that for some bearings i ordered lol i hae a short but steep driveway ups men have been known to get stuck on lol toda i was like i hope they come today then u hear a truck at the bottom of the drivewawy then the driver runs up rings the doorbell hands me the pakage and goes i didnt drive up casue ibv heard all the other guys dont make it lol it was funny
killer

MrP
12-06-2002, 02:35 PM
Maryland 400EX- Thats halarious man. I can picture you running down the drive way yelling. Thats awesome.

Maryland 400EX
12-06-2002, 02:37 PM
I wasn't screaming at him because I was out of breath! I'm in good shape but running through 8" of snow for 1/8 mile then on ice for another 1/8 mile had me gassed. He was so embarrased because he was just being lazy (Not walking to the house) but I'm thankful anyway. He coulda been a prick and drove off while seeing me. As for the Quadshop, I'm going to get a 39MM FCR soon. I'm gonna see what they can do for me.

XANDADA
12-06-2002, 03:00 PM
LOL, you southern guys crack me up, get a little snow and have a "snow day" from work! Just joking with ya, I heard some folks down there got like 4" of solid ice! That'll do some damage...

Maryland 400EX
12-06-2002, 03:02 PM
Xandada, you're right... People here see snow and go into panic mode. School gets cancelled the night before it even hits the ground!

cheetah
12-06-2002, 03:13 PM
You should have just jumped on the 400, been a lot quicker. LOL good story Maryland.:D

Rip_Tear
12-06-2002, 04:51 PM
Someone needs to plow their driveway! :D

roostin_dale
12-06-2002, 05:29 PM
sounds like me when my BMX bike was in the mail! I waited for a week and it came about 2 hours before we had to leave for my first race!

Steve-o 400EX
12-06-2002, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by cheetah5431
You should have just jumped on the 400, been a lot quicker. LOL good story Maryland.:D

I got 8" and my 400 bearly went through it! Then I hit the road, it was fun. Now that they finally plowed my streed i made jumps outta the snow. I get about 4 feet of air of the one!:devil I will soon enough have to wait for the ups man, I ordered the White Bros R4.