PDA

View Full Version : pics from lorretta's

diangelo#67
08-11-2008, 10:56 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace030.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace057.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace070.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace046.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace044.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace029.jpg

08-11-2008, 11:00 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace070.jpg

Milf? :p What is lorretta's?

450Rchaser
08-12-2008, 07:28 AM
Its basically a ranch that you can camp at that holds gncc races and MX races. Always draws a huge crowd there.

madskrillz2
08-12-2008, 11:52 AM
Hey Mario, this is Josh who was with Danny all weekend. You ever get used to that new map? haha

JRP
08-12-2008, 12:09 PM
good pics mario, that camera is badass. u need to bring that to gary's house this winter! haha. How was lorretas man? I wish i could of been there!

Scro
08-12-2008, 01:28 PM
That singer was smoking hot:eek2: Good voice, too - I enjoyed it.

diangelo#67
08-12-2008, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Nova

Milf? :p What is lorretta's?
not a mommy just a hottie, thats krista marie, sweet girl nice as anything. as long as you dont line up next to her:devil:

diangelo#67
08-12-2008, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
Hey Mario, this is Josh who was with Danny all weekend. You ever get used to that new map? haha
hellz no, That thing is sick

diangelo#67
08-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by JRP
good pics mario, that camera is badass. u need to bring that to gary's house this winter! haha. How was lorretas man? I wish i could of been there!
thanks gotta get use to taken action shots, What a H happend to you this weekend???? Kinda glad you weren't there to see me suck so hard:(

Nick110
08-12-2008, 03:14 PM
I had a great time once again at Lorettas. Even though I broke another rib in my back the first moto Saturday. Couldnt do **** the rest of the day but I think I quaified for Open.

Anyways had fun playing BP every night, meeting new people, walking around, and doing the bridge jump.

The road trip home was fun too. haha

Ripitupfilms
08-12-2008, 03:42 PM
Boats N Hoes

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd64/atvracer9m/LorettasGloopDay2150-Copycopy.jpg

Originally posted by Nick110
I had a great time once again at Lorettas. Even though I broke another rib in my back the first moto Saturday. Couldnt do **** the rest of the day but I think I quaified for Open.

Anyways had fun playing BP every night, meeting new people, walking around, and doing the bridge jump.

The road trip home was fun too. haha

Nick110
08-12-2008, 03:53 PM
hahaha damn atleast I look good when I fall.

Warnerade
08-12-2008, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
hahaha damn atleast I look good when I fall. its all about style points son

JRP
08-12-2008, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
thanks gotta get use to taken action shots, What a H happend to you this weekend???? Kinda glad you weren't there to see me suck so hard:(

man i got tendonitus in my lower tricep/elbow and i coudlnt hold on to the quad worth ****, so my dad didn't wanna go all that way for not being 110%. It sucked but i got all the nationals next year in A so ill be training hard this winter to make it all count next season!

diangelo#67
08-12-2008, 09:23 PM
cool

Delaware152
08-13-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally posted by JRP
man i got tendonitus in my lower tricep/elbow and i coudlnt hold on to the quad worth ****, so my dad didn't wanna go all that way for not being 110%. It sucked but i got all the nationals next year in A so ill be training hard this winter to make it all count next season!

Next year you are racing A at the nationals? Do you realize how fast those guys are going.

Dupontster
08-13-2008, 08:17 AM
Heres a good way to look at it.. Jason Mitchel and kyle Mantua both ran A in the nationals this year and there some of the top guys in D7. There both really fast and there around 10th or so almost every race. Nothing against them but that shows how tough A class in nationals are. So basiclly if you can beat them then you know your ready for "A".

madskrillz2
08-13-2008, 09:11 AM
yep and a lot of times it's the same guys in pro am unlimited

Warnerade
08-13-2008, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by Delaware152
Next year you are racing A at the nationals? Do you realize how fast those guys are going. Whats the big deal?

Delaware152
08-13-2008, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
Whats the big deal?

When spending the amount of money to go to nationals and then to not qualify people get discouraged and quit racing. There is plenty of competition in the B class with the amount of experience he has at nationals. If he wants to mix it up with some A guys he can race 16-24. Also when people move up to fast they ride over there head and get hurt.

FHKracingZ
08-13-2008, 10:13 AM
Naw thats b/s delaware. It has nothing to do with "national" expierence. My 2nd national ever i took 2nd in Open A and 6th in Production A out of 44 riders in production A. Has nothing to do with expierence..

It has to do with how fast you are, period.

Warnerade
08-13-2008, 10:18 AM
thank you fhk,

and honestly if I was pepper...if I let people on their high horse on an internet forum keep me from moving up, that would discourage me a LOT more than going and not qualifying. You were never taught to get back if you've been bucked off huh?

its just the A class dude, not the damn pros...

Delaware152
08-13-2008, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by FHKracingZ
Naw thats b/s delaware. It has nothing to do with "national" expierence. My 2nd national ever i took 2nd in Open A and 6th in Production A out of 44 riders in production A. Has nothing to do with expierence..

I never said anything about "national" experience. You don't go from "local B" and 15th or farther back at a national in a B class and move up to A and be competitive.

Delaware152
08-13-2008, 10:26 AM
thank you fhk,

and honestly if I was pepper...if I let people on their high horse on an internet forum keep me from moving up, that would discourage me a LOT more than going and not qualifying. You were never taught to get back if you've been bucked off huh?

its just the A class dude, not the damn pros...

You don't have a clue how many time I have been bucked off and got back on. I was probably racing before you were born.

JRP
08-13-2008, 10:30 AM
I never said anything about "national" experience. You don't go from "local B" and 15th or farther back at a national in a B class and move up to A and be competitive.

hey now, you can't base a whole season on 2 races. The first national at high point, first race of the season, bone stock quad, 2nd time ever on it, and atleast qualifying for production B. Then 2nd national, muddy creek, 5th in qualifier, bone stock quad, tangled up in holeshot in main, could only pass 5ppl after i got untangled.... Those are the only nationals i ran, so you can't say that. And for locals, last race at vmp, i was the only B class guy there. They stagged me 10seconds behind A, and i caught all the way up and was in a 3way battle for 2nd place. Not saying i was in 2nd, but i was right there with everyone. Now i know this is just local, but its gotta mean something. Im still somewhat on a stock quad, minus front end. Over the winter I will be getting the rear end, cam, and exhaust atleast, and I think ill atleast qualify in A.

Delaware152
08-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by JRP
hey now, you can't base a whole season on 2 races. The first national at high point, first race of the season, bone stock quad, 2nd time ever on it, and atleast qualifying for production B. Then 2nd national, muddy creek, 5th in qualifier, bone stock quad, tangled up in holeshot in main, could only pass 5ppl after i got untangled.... Those are the only nationals i ran, so you can't say that. And for locals, last race at vmp, i was the only B class guy there. They stagged me 10seconds behind A, and i caught all the way up and was in a 3way battle for 2nd place. Not saying i was in 2nd, but i was right there with everyone. Now i know this is just local, but its gotta mean something. Im still somewhat on a stock quad, minus front end. Over the winter I will be getting the rear end, cam, and exhaust atleast, and I think ill atleast qualify in A.

I am not trying to be ingnorant but you have no idea how many people I have saw get hurt over the years by riding over there head. There is a reason for the class structure and moving up from C, B, A and pro-am for a reason. A perfect example that you can relate to is Cole. He is really fast and could qualify for A but chose to race B. I wonder why he chose that route?

Warnerade
08-13-2008, 10:38 AM
You don't have a clue how many time I have been bucked off and got back on. I was probably racing before you were born. so then act like it dingle berry...

I went form being way out in front in local b, but I would still get my *** kicked by all the A riders locally last year, and yet at the begining of the season in A this year I stomped everyone pretty much, until I broke my wrist. I didnt do ANY training over the winter, I sat on my *** and got fat. Couldnt imagine what it woulda been like if I trained all last winter.

Theres no doubt in my mind that pepper will qualifiy, I dont know why its such a big deal to you...like I said, its only the A class dude...

I'd be willing to be cole is still in B class because its the middle of the season and moving classed mid season doesnt make any sense...just my .02 cents

jrspawn
08-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Inexperienced riders riding in classes over their heads is what gets theirselves and others hurt, i think anyone can agree on that. FHK saying experience has nothing to do with racing is a pretty crazy thing to say. Warnerade, i dont think anyone was riding a high horse when just trying to give some input. Delaware152 has def. more time and experience in this sport than most discussing the issue. He's more than paid his dues in the sport, along the way helping Alot of racers get to where they are now days.

Thank you
Justin

FHKracingZ
08-13-2008, 10:57 AM
Well delaware some of us are not rich, we cant afford to run 2 full seasons in the C,B class before we want to run a class that gets some recognition.

Everybody always says at the people whooping everybody in B class, "We will see how they do in A class". No doubt the A class moves good but it is not hard to atleast qualify...

BTW I am not sticking up for JRP because I have never seen him ride and I do not know how fast he is, im just stating the facts....

And dont say "ive been racing longer than you have been alive", dude nobody cares, Look at gibson, been around racing for 4 years, proam champ, and hes got a factory ride from kawi on the table.

Delaware152
08-13-2008, 11:09 AM
Well delaware some of us are not rich, we cant afford to run 2 full seasons in the C,B class before we want to run a class that gets some recognition.

Everybody always says at the people whooping everybody in B class, "We will see how they do in A class". No doubt the A class moves good but it is not hard to atleast qualify...

BTW I am not sticking up for JRP because I have never seen him ride and I do not know how fast he is, im just stating the facts....

And dont say "ive been racing longer than you have been alive", dude nobody cares, Look at gibson, been around racing for 4 years, proam champ, and hes got a factory ride from kawi on the table.

I hear you loud and clear on not being rich and able to afford to race full seasons. This is definitely a sport you need lots of cash and have to pay to play.

FHKracingZ
08-13-2008, 11:14 AM
I dont think expierence has alot to do with it, to a certain point of course it does though.. Its all about going out there and getting what you want, if you want it bad enough and more than the guys next to you on that gate then you will succeed, period.

TWISTED
08-13-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey JT, save your breath.... It's about this time every year this same disscussion comes up.... Let him find out....... Jordan, you're not ready yet........

diangelo#67
08-13-2008, 02:31 PM

not to be a DK but I hope you ran two bikes that weekend, production A=450
open A =451 or bigger
were you breaking the rulez:confused:

Warnerade
08-13-2008, 02:42 PM
you need a bigger motor than 451 to run open? I thought you just had the option in that class and it was pretty much run whatcha brung

Nick110
08-13-2008, 03:20 PM
you need a bigger motor than 451 to run open? I thought you just had the option in that class and it was pretty much run whatcha brung

No you actually have to have 2 different bikes. I got yelled at when I ran Open and 450 at Highpoint.

and a im a rule breaker.

elementryder
08-13-2008, 04:32 PM
the A-class is fast no-dought!

but my lap times are very compatible with them, i went threw and checked at the tracks, i could have ran atleast mid pack in 450a on my 300,before i broke my ankle at highpoint, i havent checked production,4-stroke or open but A-class isnt invincible at all, but dont run a class thats over your head its not worth it, like if i do the nationals next year ill be running b-class

madskrillz2
08-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by elementryder
the A-class is fast no-dought!

but my lap times are very compatible with them, i went threw and checked at the tracks, i could have ran atleast mid pack in 450a on my 300,before i broke my ankle at highpoint, i havent checked production,4-stroke or open but A-class isnt invincible at all, but dont run a class thats over your head its not worth it, like if i do the nationals next year ill be running b-class

lap times are a whole different story than a real race. not calling you a liar (even though I find it hard to believe) but racing and lap times are two different things.

diangelo#67
08-13-2008, 08:07 PM
no you need a 451 or bigger to be legal to run that class.
but somtimes you can get away with it, dont make it so obvious as running open and 450 same weekend though:devil:

diangelo#67
08-13-2008, 08:11 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace062.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/7-27-2008212.jpg

diangelo#67
08-13-2008, 08:13 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace054.jpg

JRP
08-13-2008, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by diangelo#67
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f245/mad-designsinc/mariospicsavaLLrace054.jpg

lol when i first saw this pic i thought it was brandon cord. then i noticed the person had elkas, haha

bcg717
08-13-2008, 08:28 PM
that guy in the background is like "dang that would of been a good pic"

elementryder
08-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
lap times are a whole different story than a real race. not calling you a liar (even though I find it hard to believe) but racing and lap times are two different things.

schoolboy jr- 2nd qualifier
http://www.escoremx.com/2008atvmotocrossresults/laptimes.asp?s=&c=118&e=6&rn=2&rt=H my last lap was schit because i almost at it going through a whoops section

450a-first qualifier
http://www.escoremx.com/2008atvmotocrossresults/laptimes.asp?s=&c=99&e=6&rn=1&rt=H

450a-2nd quailfier
http://www.escoremx.com/2008atvmotocrossresults/laptimes.asp?s=&c=99&e=6&rn=2&rt=H

i know lap times arent everything, i just wanted to show you that the 300 class is no joke haha

elementryder
08-13-2008, 08:32 PM
by the way these are some bad arse pics man

Warnerade
08-13-2008, 10:20 PM
http://www.escoremx.com/2008atvmotocrossresults/laptimes.asp?s=&c=118&e=6&rn=2&rt=H my last lap was schit because i almost at it going through a whoops section

450a-first qualifier
http://www.escoremx.com/2008atvmotocrossresults/laptimes.asp?s=&c=99&e=6&rn=1&rt=H

450a-2nd quailfier
http://www.escoremx.com/2008atvmotocrossresults/laptimes.asp?s=&c=99&e=6&rn=2&rt=H

i know lap times arent everything, i just wanted to show you that the 300 class is no joke haha when was the school boy moto and when were the 450 a motos?

Not taking anything away from the schoolboy class, I know you can hold your own...but class structure makes a HUGE impact on lap times, say if you were 3rd moto and 450a was 31st moto...

elementryder
08-13-2008, 10:24 PM
when was the school boy moto and when were the 450 a motos?

Not taking anything away from the schoolboy class, I know you can hold your own...but class structure makes a HUGE impact on lap times, say if you were 3rd moto and 450a was 31st moto...

yeah thats very true! i have no clue, im pretty sure we were the 4th moto that day im not sure about 450a but this is about how the lap times are at all the races,apparently rasteralli can fun the same laptimes at most races

mx3mom
08-14-2008, 10:04 AM
Qualifying heats make a big difference too. In pro-am production the first heat had two or three fast riders, the second heat had 8 to 10 fast riders (not trying to take away from any riders, just my opinion). I hope next year they consider timed qualifying for the pro-am production class too.

FHKracingZ
08-14-2008, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by mx3mom
Qualifying heats make a big difference too. In pro-am production the first heat had two or three fast riders, the second heat had 8 to 10 fast riders (not trying to take away from any riders, just my opinion). I hope next year they consider timed qualifying for the pro-am production class too.

I TOTALLY agree mrs. martin. Timed qualifying for proam production is the way to go.. This is what i heard..

Pro AMA ATV class
Pro AMA Lites Class ( still on 450's )
Pro-AM production
A class's
B class's and so on..

I believe that would be the best way to go to spread out the proam classes. Because as tight as the tracks are and unless your a top 5 proam rider if you dont get the start your screwed.. For example in kentucky I ran a 1:52.3 in proam production practice which was a top 12 pro lap time and fastest in the proam production practice on sat, but it didnt matter, dead last start and only passed 4 guys..

elementryder
08-14-2008, 11:29 AM
I TOTALLY agree mrs. martin. Timed qualifying for proam production is the way to go.. This is what i heard..

Pro AMA ATV class
Pro AMA Lites Class ( still on 450's )
Pro-AM production
A class's
B class's and so on..

I believe that would be the best way to go to spread out the proam classes. Because as tight as the tracks are and unless your a top 5 proam rider if you dont get the start your screwed.. For example in kentucky I ran a 1:52.3 in proam production practice which was a top 12 pro lap time and fastest in the proam production practice on sat, but it didnt matter, dead last start and only passed 4 guys..

what would the pro lites class be?

FHKracingZ
08-14-2008, 12:15 PM
exactly what it is. It would be like the pro-am production class today, the stepping stone to AMA pro class.. Im not sure if it will be a ama pro licence class or how that works.

madskrillz2
08-14-2008, 12:52 PM

450a-first qualifier

450a-2nd quailfier

i know lap times arent everything, i just wanted to show you that the 300 class is no joke haha

no kidding. i didn't realize they were that close.