PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Trx450r Fully Set-up Freestyle/mx

ObScEnEgEsTuReS
08-10-2008, 10:57 PM
Up for sale is a 2005 honda 450r with every top of the line aftermarket part known. I'm asking 6,000.00 obo. The front suspension is elka elite long travel quad rate shocks with fully adjustable piggy back ressies. The rear suspension is dual rate long travel elite with fully adjustable ressie. With the elka long travel linkage. The a-arms are houser +2 long travel black. The rear axle is lonstar +3 axcalibur lifetime warranty. This bike has a persision steering stabalizer and the steering stem is a chrome lonestar antivibe +1 with roll design antivibe bar clamp. The handlebars are black tag metals t2 cr double highs with works connection clutch. the carb has been dynojetted stage 2 with k+n air filter and velocity stack. The pipe is white brothers full pro alunimun exhaust with ac racing blackline nerf bars and bumper. It has a full graphic kit and seat cover withgrab handle cut outs for freestyle and steel braided brakelines all around. over 10,000.00 invested in this one of a kind bike for racing or freestyle. Please email me at obscene-gestures@hotmail.com for more information.

ObScEnEgEsTuReS
08-11-2008, 11:57 PM
Here is another picture Please email for more, Also I travel a bunch and I can delivery if you are along the way.

ObScEnEgEsTuReS
08-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Bump

ObScEnEgEsTuReS
08-28-2008, 04:00 PM
BuMp