PDA

View Full Version : 05 450r in NJ.....$3300.00

dirt286
08-10-2008, 10:38 PM
05 450r, black. This quad has been ridden a lot since new but still starts with a couple kicks and runs really strong. Mods include; Pro Taper bars, ASV folding levers (the best ones, don't remember what they are called), powermadd handgaurds, kill switch (never raced though), Maxxis rzr 2's on douglas quadrock wheels (lots of tread left), DeResi Racing XC revalved shocks (front and rear) with rear link, Rev Max rev box, HRC kit from honda, removed headlight with quadtech hood, DG nerfs, bumper and grab bar, Quadfast graphics with seat cover. Clutch discs were replaced last year and oil changes always done with Royal Purple. Im sure there are some other little things here and there that i forgot but that is pretty much it. The only bad thing I can say about it is that the black plastics are scratched and faded, a few bolts rattled out and lost in the woods (replaced with zip ties but nothing major) and it burns a little oil. Like I said before the bike runs great!! Besides the few cosmetic flaws....I think it is an awesome, very reliable bike! I am selling because I want a house and can use the cash but I will be sad to see it go. I am completely honest about it because I don't want to waste anybody's time that is coming to look at a quad that has never been ridden and "looks" perfect. I have some stock parts and also lots of gear if you might need anything.
Email me with questions or pics at dirt286@comcast.net