PDA

View Full Version : I'm Pissed!

Doibugu2
12-06-2002, 12:20 PM
Once again, my damn company started to monitor our internet usage again. I'm currently in an offsite office and for a while they had us on another connection, because our primary MCI connection kept going down. Well since we switched over to AT&T, were back on the connection that they can monitor us on. I don't care that they monitor us, but they block like 95% of the web. Can't go to any site that sells stuff, and a lot of non work relate sites.

Luckily, however Ben has this site classified, it didn't get blocked. Thank the lord.

Sorry, just had to vent. :grr

YardDog24
12-06-2002, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Once again, my damn company started to monitor our internet usage again. I'm currently in an offsite office and for a while they had us on another connection, because our primary MCI connection kept going down. Well since we switched over to AT&T, were back on the connection that they can monitor us on. I don't care that they monitor us, but they block like 95% of the web. Can't go to any site that sells stuff, and a lot of non work relate sites.

Luckily, however Ben has this site classified, it didn't get blocked. Thank the lord.

Sorry, just had to vent. :grr

LOL Damn them for blocking stuff because they dont want you to get paid for personal stuff! ;)

Thats the nice thing about owning, no one above you....I get paid to surf all day. :D

exriderdude
12-06-2002, 12:23 PM
lol, you sound like me, searching the web instead of working, only your at work and im in school:D

Doibugu2
12-06-2002, 12:26 PM
The reason they got the surf control software was because someone was downloading things they were not supposed to, and someone else got offended. Well of course they sued the company. So I can see why the company did it, it just sucks.

Just goes to show one person can screw something up for everyone.

YardDog24
12-06-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
The reason they got the surf control software was because someone was downloading things they were not supposed to, and someone else got offended. Well of course they sued the company. So I can see why the company did it, it just sucks.

Just goes to show one person can screw something up for everyone.

It does blow, and you are right, its always one jerkoff that stirs the pot.....