PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Requests

05Z400rdr
08-10-2008, 09:26 AM
Hey everyone, I was hoping that you could send some prayers up for the friends and familes of a few people for me.

Friday morning when we were pulling out of The Lumber Yard, we saw something on fire. Here we saw it was the tractor trailer that pulled out of the same place about a minute before us. Then we noticed there was a street bike underneath of it on fire, which caught the tractor trailer on fire. Then I look right in front of us, and about 10' straight in front of us is the driver of the bike laying in the middle of the road dead. His head was laying in a puddle of blood, and I think his legs were gone from knees down. He was 29 years old. He was speeding and didn't see the tractor trailer pulling out and ran right into/underneath the back of it. He was killed instantly. I've never seen anything like that in person before, and my dad and I were so sick in the stomach. Hopefully I won't have to see anything like that ever again.

Then yesterday.. a good friend of mine who races the women's gncc's, her brother was killed yesterday. He lost control of his vehicle and rolled it. He was only 20 years old. The passenger was taken to the hospital but is expected to be ok. To make it worse on her and her mom, their dad was killed just a few years ago on a motorcycle. She lost a brother, a friend, and a mechanic.

I've never had to deal with deaths like this before. Could you all please keep the truck driver, the biker's friends and family, and my friends family and friends in your prayers. I would grately appreciate it if you could do that not only for me, but for everyone else, too. They are in great need of them.

Please wear your seatbelt while in a vehicle and be very cautious while on a bike. You never know what could happen. I know I will never drive without a seatbelt, and I won't be getting a bike for a long time, if ever.

May God bless ALL of you. Rest In Peace. You are both in a better place in Heaven now.

:( :( :(

Landon

ZeroLogic
08-10-2008, 09:55 AM
R.I.P, thats tough bro best wishes to ya'll.

JRP
08-10-2008, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
R.I.P, thats tough bro best wishes to ya'll.

x2. Its crazy how this stuff can happen in an instant landon

RIP:(

jherbie28
08-10-2008, 06:58 PM
landon im really sorry to hear that. its alot to take in. dont hesitate to call if ya need anything;) . keep your head up and focused in the right direction. good luck:macho

powermadd400ex
08-10-2008, 09:58 PM
RIP
my prayers are with the people you mentioned. i got sick at the stomach reading your post, little lone seeing it :( keep your faith and God will give you strength always

400EXtreme
08-11-2008, 12:02 AM
rip. couple nights ago an old former teammate of mine was killed in a car accident.

Admin
08-11-2008, 12:54 AM
I surely feel for you and the families of all these tragic events, and it really can change your outlook on life because I went through a rough time like this before when my grand father died, best friend got shot, and neighbor crashed his motorcycle and died all within a 2 months, which was a rough time in my life at only 17 years old.

05Z400rdr
08-11-2008, 01:50 AM
Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement. I really appreciate it. I've never had to deal with anything wuite like this before...and it's tuff; it's always in my mine whatever I'm doing. But thanks again all of you

Landon

jherbie28
08-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by 05Z400rdr
Thank you all for the prayers and encouragement. I really appreciate it. I've never had to deal with anything wuite like this before...and it's tuff; it's always in my mine whatever I'm doing. But thanks again all of you

Landon

get out there on that bike landon, clear your head and just ride.........youll get through this.

raptor146
08-11-2008, 09:34 PM
Hang in there man!

They are all in a better place now.

And someday we'll all be together again.

05Z400rdr
08-15-2008, 06:08 PM
Thanks raptor146 and Josh. Yeah Josh that's what I need...a good ole weekend at Breezewood getting to ride and hang out with everybody! Prolly won't be at least for a few weeks, though. So far every week is filled up with work and school, and the weekends are filled up with other plans like visitng relatives, races, and weddings and random stuff. Hopefully soon, though.
Thanks again for everything

Landon

outacontrol
08-15-2008, 07:15 PM
yeah seeing stuff like that makes your head spin sometimes. hope ya feel better landon.....