PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody ridden Z with fuel injection?

RATPACK Z400
08-09-2008, 04:22 PM
Has anybody ridden the New Z with fuel injection? And need to say Dam Suzuki does it again just keeps up the improving there sportquads year after year !

jonboy
08-14-2008, 12:08 AM
They wont be out on the floor until September. I am curious if the longer steering stem will fit in the older models. If so it should mean a cheap +1 or so stem. Hopefully the adjustable brake lever will work on the older bikes as well. I would really like that. It looks like if one were to convert thier current bike to the FI it would involve replacing the head also.

Dan_Guetter
09-06-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah the EFI on the 400 is sweet. Here's a pic of myself blasting a berm on the newest Quad cover. If feels so much better than the previous models.

250Renvy
09-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by Shift_DVS
Yeah the EFI on the 400 is sweet. Here's a pic of myself blasting a berm on the newest Quad cover. If feels so much better than the previous models.

Did you have a good look at it, find out anything technical about it too?

I'm just wondering if the EFI will be able to be an upgrade for the older models or would I just be better off going with an FCR carb?

kfx400rider03
09-13-2008, 08:07 PM
is it going to hav the cherry bomb feature as in the ltr? or something simaler

LTandRaptorider
09-18-2008, 07:46 PM
Only negative I see so far on the new Z is that Suzuki kept the crappy swingarm with the PITA chain adjustment! I can't believe they used it in the first place, let alone keeping it on the upgraded Z400. :rolleyes: That was the first thing I spent money on my LT250R, putting an LSR swinger on. Other than that gripe, I give the new Zuk 2 thumbs up. ;)