PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have any info on Shed transportation

onefast400ex
08-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Hi Everyone,
I found a nice garage for sale, it's about 14x32 and it's about an hour and a half away. I just moved and don't have a big garage anymore and need some work space and found this very cheap. Does anybody have any expierence with transporting sheds or know of any places in Eastern Pennsylvania area. Even if any of you guys have a nice rig to haul the trailer, let me know.

Thanks a lot

Quad18star
08-08-2008, 03:44 AM
Contact 4punksdad on here... he might know.

tamehart
08-08-2008, 06:20 AM
There are a ton of guys in eastern PA that haul sheds. The problem is often finding them. Your best bet would be to contact a local shed builder and ask them who they use to haul their sheds. Send me a PM with your location and I can even get you a # to a shed builder or call up and ask for you. We deal with nearly every shed builder in Pennsylvania.

represent618
08-08-2008, 06:33 AM
call local towing companies that have flatbeds, I have moved many this way. They just have to be cautios of power lines ets bbecause of the height that the building will be on top of the flatbed.

gcart2
08-08-2008, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by onefast400ex
Hi Everyone,
I found a nice garage for sale, it's about 14x32 and it's about an hour and a half away. I just moved and don't have a big garage anymore and need some work space and found this very cheap. Does anybody have any expierence with transporting sheds or know of any places in Eastern Pennsylvania area. Even if any of you guys have a nice rig to haul the trailer, let me know.

Thanks a lot

getloaded.com

you might be able to find a truck driver somewhere around there thats "dead-heading" and would be willing to make a little cash.