PDA

View Full Version : photoshoppers!

Ruby Soho
08-07-2008, 06:47 PM
no, i dont need anything photoshopped. but what i do need is an answer.

i just got photoshop on my computer again (9.0.2) and it works fine, but the only problem is when i paste in an image from the clipboard, it looks like this every time:

8my_Cash
08-08-2008, 09:48 AM
Why are you pasting the image form the clipboard? Just open it in PS and do what you want with it. You cut and paste within and move files over as layers to other PSDs.

Ruby Soho
08-08-2008, 02:21 PM
it happens either way

something must be switched on this one for it to be like that.. ill have to mess around with everything

TRX_450
08-08-2008, 02:54 PM
check your levels in photoshop, you should do it with any picture you edit anyways. make sure the arrows are right where the black start to come up on both sides and that is the best level quality, even though it may look different on the screen. the problem with most pictures is that you never can actually see what it looks like until it prints, because no matter how good of a screen you have you will never get the true quality of color that you will when it prints, not to mention it will look somewhat different on every computer. chances are that your photo viewer has an auto adjust level setting that is turned on.

54warrior
08-11-2008, 02:21 PM
There are different color settings in PS itself. I will look at what mine are set at when I get home and post some info.

Ruby Soho
08-11-2008, 02:45 PM
thanks, its wierd because if i lighten the image with the burn tool it looks normal, but if i work on the image the way it looks (all dark and distorted) and then save it, it looks normal in windows viewer:confused:

54warrior
08-11-2008, 02:50 PM
Edit-->Color Settings

You'll just have to play around with the settings in there.

Rip_Tear
08-11-2008, 04:50 PM
make sure your mode is set to RGB Color, it's at the bottom after you click file new.