PDA

View Full Version : question about veryizon wireless - voyager

Warnerade
08-07-2008, 04:16 PM
I jsut got a replacement phone...got my contacts all switched over, is there anyway I can send my ring tones and pictures to my new phone? I really would like to keep the pictures.

LTandRaptorider
08-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Is that provider anything like Verizon? :blah:

I have never tranferred pics or tones... But I am guessing your phone(s) use a micro SD memory card? if so, put one in your phone with pics and tones, upload those to the mem card. Then plug that card into your new phone.

btw... Verizon has a feature on their website to store contacts and such... You can then retrieve from their site to downlaod into new phones. :cool:

Warnerade
08-07-2008, 04:30 PM
only problem with that is, I couldnt get their program on my old phone because the inside screen went completely out. I only had my touch screen, and ya want get any new applications on the touch screen.

I looked for an option to transfer all my stuff to the micro sd card but couldnt find anything.

Warnerade
08-07-2008, 04:36 PM
nevermind, im a dingle berry and figured it out

LTandRaptorider
08-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
nevermind, im a dingle berry and figured it out

ok dingle berry, I knew you'd get it... :p

Doober
08-07-2008, 07:35 PM
a tip about the voyager, the inside screen loves to crack...so far ive had two going on my third. This time it cracked i have no idea how it happened i put it in my case, went to the store, came back and opened it to text and bam screens cracked. I dont know how it happened unless i bumped something just right.

elementryder
08-07-2008, 07:41 PM
god i want a voyager to bad im just to cheap to get one haha

Warnerade
08-07-2008, 07:45 PM
i go through phones like crazy, between dropping, running them over with fork trucks, or smashing between my tailgate and truck bed...

My inside screen didnt crack, it just completely quit working lol

I was pissed, a week after I got this, the new Dare came out...stupid verizon.

Robin Hood
08-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
i go through phones like crazy, between dropping, running them over with fork trucks, or smashing between my tailgate and truck bed...

My inside screen didnt crack, it just completely quit working lol

I was pissed, a week after I got this, the new Dare came out...stupid verizon.

I've been waitin for a few months now to pick up a new phone. The one I have now wont charge right and the speakers are blown and I have that free phone upgrade from Verizon. I was just waiting for a good phone to come out. How do you like the Voyager? My buddies have it and it looks pretty good. I haven't heard anything about this dare though.

Warnerade
08-07-2008, 09:51 PM
I like the voyager for the most part, I also like the samsung glide, pretty mucht he same phone...just instead of flipping open, it slides open. The dare is pretty sweet, my day guy at work has one and got it about a week after I got my phone...i played with it a little...I like it. Its up to you if you want the qwerty keyboard or not, or if you want an all touch phone...

ridered11
08-07-2008, 09:54 PM
next week i'm getting the new push to talk Gzone. I can't wait, finally a phone that can take my abuse

110$ isn't going to feel nice though

Warnerade
08-07-2008, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
next week i'm getting the new push to talk Gzone. I can't wait, finally a phone that can take my abuse

110$ isn't going to feel nice though thats all your phones gonna cost? Thats my bill each month lol