PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 5!!!!!!!

fmf300ex23
12-05-2002, 10:28 PM
If you have not had the honor to watch this film yet then I feel sorry for you. I watched it tonight for the first time and it is abosulety the sickest thing my two eyes have watched. The camera angles and computerized effects are amazing and make you feel like your part of the movie. It even has a part with the camera on the riders helmets with nothing but the sound of the bikes and jumping huge doubles pulling tricks it is awsome. My hat is off to Wes Miller and the guys at H-Bomb films, this is by far the craziest movie yet, keep up the good work. later

Drew

JUSTINcredible
12-05-2002, 10:33 PM
where did you get it from?

fmf300ex23
12-05-2002, 10:39 PM
Our local cycle shop ordered a couple DVD's a while back and they came in today.

JUSTINcredible
12-05-2002, 10:40 PM
do they have any more? if you think they might could I have thier phone number?

fmf300ex23
12-05-2002, 10:43 PM
I will check tomorrow and tell them to hold it and ill give you their number, they might be all gone.

Drew

JUSTINcredible
12-05-2002, 10:46 PM
sounds good thanks

tants
12-06-2002, 06:12 AM
i orderd mine like 2 months ago and its still not here :rolleyes:

MrP
12-06-2002, 06:50 AM
Yes, H5 is the baddest video by far. Drew came over my house last night and we watched it twice. And when I go home for lunch I am going to watch it again.

MNmxblaster37- The number is 601-939-5077. Tell them TC told you to call. I think they have about 4 or 5 copies in. Later.

QuadJunkies
12-06-2002, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by fmf300ex23
If you have not had the honor to watch this film yet then I feel sorry for you. I watched it tonight for the first time and it is abosulety the sickest thing my two eyes have watched. The camera angles and computerized effects are amazing and make you feel like your part of the movie. It even has a part with the camera on the riders helmets with nothing but the sound of the bikes and jumping huge doubles pulling tricks it is awsome. My hat is off to Wes Miller and the guys at H-Bomb films, this is by far the craziest movie yet, keep up the good work. later

Drew I agree. good flick I got mine this week like on Tues. the only thing I wish there was more of the sand in Africa and there was no jupming on it.that was wierd.But the freesyle was insane!:blah the music we more mellow, but Im telling you,this flick was totally worth every penney;)

12-06-2002, 07:34 AM
ddint all the other heuvos just have music and no quad noises? So this one actually has the quad noises ithink i might have to go and buy a copy or wait maybe i can get it for christmas?
killer

QuadJunkies
12-06-2002, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by KiLLeR300EX
ddint all the other heuvos just have music and no quad noises? So this one actually has the quad noises ithink i might have to go and buy a copy or wait maybe i can get it for christmas?
killer no... no quad noise in this one...

MrP
12-06-2002, 07:49 AM
QuadJunkies- You must have gotten the VHS copy. I got the DVD copy and thats the one Drew is talking about. It does just have the quad noises in some parts. Its in the extra footage bonus footage. They said the dunes in Africa were to big to do any jumping and plus the quads werent that good in an interview on the DVD. The DVD also has two different soundtracks to it.

RytM1
12-06-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Nasty250r
i orderd mine like 2 months ago and its still not here :rolleyes:

Nasty, I ordered the DVD directly from HBomb in October and haven't received it yet. I called them yesterday, and they said that they finally got the DVD's in on Monday, and between Monday and Wednesday, shipped out all their DVD orders, and that I should get in in 3-4 days. From what someone was saying on here a week or two ago, the VHS copies were released a couple weeks ago.

QuadJunkies
12-06-2002, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by RytM1

Nasty, I ordered the DVD directly from HBomb in October and haven't received it yet. I called them yesterday, and they said that they finally got the DVD's in on Monday, and between Monday and Wednesday, shipped out all their DVD orders, and that I should get in in 3-4 days. From what someone was saying on here a week or two ago, the VHS copies were released a couple weeks ago. Yes.. mine is VHS and thats why
I got mine quicker;)

Dan_Guetter
12-06-2002, 01:26 PM
CALL ME, IM A IMPACT-FOX DEALER

WE HAVE EM

$24 VHS

$30 DVD

250rmike
12-06-2002, 02:01 PM
i got mine for christmas at the local cycle world. when i went they had like 4 dvd's and 4 vhs's thats just the ones they had out i dont know if they had any others