View Full Version : RAZR 2's

Warrioreater400ex
12-05-2002, 09:29 PM
im so pumped!!! i just got my new tires tonight.. i got stock size razr 2's out back and normal razrs up front..... the razr 2's look like they could just be the best all around tire on the market... they have deep AGGRESSIVE tread... i think like 5/8's of an inch? so they should hook up incredibly good... they have AMAZING side tread to corner well, but when gassed they are aggressive enough they should slide with no prob... they have strange ribs that go down the sidewall a little ways... those along with the side tread and just the deep tread overall should give excellent mud traction for an all around tire... im getting them mounted to my wheels tommorrow... you better believe theres a full on report coming soon!!!!

beerock
12-05-2002, 10:09 PM
cool, let us know how they "slide"

I was told they dont slide well.

Sick0
12-06-2002, 07:34 AM
I've seen them in real life and the would look like a great woods tire. I don't think they would slide well. They look like the will hook up instead. I think the normally razors are the best all around tire.

Warrioreater400ex
12-06-2002, 10:19 PM
well i got them on the rims but a thread on my left rear stud got boogered bad and so we had to drill the stud out (and the lug nut) so now im waiting on another stud :( well i might have problems sliding on an almost stock 400... but i imagine anyone with a hotter motore... 416+ or a 250r or banshee or raptor etc shouldnt have any trouble getting the wheelspin to slide?