PDA

View Full Version : who likes football

bean2080
08-05-2008, 09:34 PM
i am adicted to this football game. its like real life you make a player, build it up and find a team that wants you and play. its acually really fun so go ahead and make fun of my for playing it :rolleyes: :D if you guys have any questions dont bother to ask me how to do it because im new myself but there is people there to help you get going. heres the link (http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=12590833)

bean2080
08-07-2008, 09:32 PM
i see where some people started to make some players and didnt finish, i was thinking maby you lost the link, if you did here you go.

Gray33
08-07-2008, 09:34 PM
dont have time cuz i have two a days and to busy playing football in rl not over the computer

ridered11
08-07-2008, 09:40 PM
^ watch out for the bad a**

bean2080
08-07-2008, 09:50 PM
sorry gray i forgot how hardcore you were, i should of looked to see if you was online before i posted this. BTW just wondering but weren't you the dude asking for free runescape accounts? :eek2: haha im not starting a fight here so if there is one ill deleate it(unless there is high demand to keep it here), i was just wondering.

Gray33
08-07-2008, 09:56 PM
alright u guys got me..

u guys are bamfs....

ANd i am just being honest its alot harder in life to build up your ranks on a team than a computer game. When you go through two, and three a days let me know and we can have somethin in common.

p.s.

I was just telling a statement. I haave no time to play computer games when i have three and two a days. Btw, i did ask for runescape accounts then i played it a day then realized how queer it was. Sorry for highjacking this thread but i will keep my commetns rolling if you want to dish them out then you should be ready to take them.

Btw.

You are the offical bamf of this webstie picking fights over the net.

Gray33
08-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Another point is your title suggests a little more then just a video game.

"who likes football"

I got the idea we were going to be talking about football teams etc

Crazy lil punk
08-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Gray33

ANd i am just being honest its alot harder in life to build up your ranks on a team than a computer game.

I am so glad you told us that, i would have never known..

bean2080
08-07-2008, 10:25 PM
heh gray your amusing.
1. i never said real life football was easier than online football
2. i never doubted you not having enough time not to play
3. football is football, no matter if you play in real life, on the computor, or watch on tv, its not going to change. so if you wasnt interested in a topic about online football you shouldnt of posted, simple as that.

well im done with this, say what you want im not replying.

Gray33
08-08-2008, 10:32 AM
get used to people bashing you on this site like i did.

X2

woodsman250r
08-08-2008, 11:41 AM
dont have time cuz i have two a days and to busy playing football in rl not over the computer

Then what are you doing hanging out on this site? Don't you have like six practice sessions a day that prevents you from being on the computer doing things??? You have wasted precious time on here chatting away that could have been spent building your ranks on a REAL football team. Get out there boy, you are the best football player in the country right now. You can't waste your time on here talking to people that only know computer football!!! :rolleyes:

woodsman250r
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
All, I should have added that I lettered 3 years varsity in high school and played 3 years at college. I went thru all the two a days you did in high school, plus the summer camps and practice sessions in college that you DON'T do. So until you get to that point, we do NOT have much in common. Consider yourself owned.

ALAMX37
08-08-2008, 12:13 PM
alright u guys got me..

u guys are bamfs....

ANd i am just being honest its alot harder in life to build up your ranks on a team than a computer game. When you go through two, and three a days let me know and we can have somethin in common.

p.s.

I was just telling a statement. I haave no time to play computer games when i have three and two a days. Btw, i did ask for runescape accounts then i played it a day then realized how queer it was. Sorry for highjacking this thread but i will keep my commetns rolling if you want to dish them out then you should be ready to take them.

Btw.

You are the offical bamf of this webstie picking fights over the net.

Trying playing at a High School that expects to play for state every year.
I played Varsity for Prattville High School for 4 years. Back to back state champs and Nationally ranked my Senior year. Whatever you do can't possibly compare to the schedule we went through daily.

ridered11
08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
gray the gay, post a picture of yourself. you are probably the biggest p*ssy looking kid on this site.......

omg two a days, looks like you're the bamf to me

:macho

xtullyx16
08-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Gosh Gray this is why everyone makes fun of you! You are an arrogant *******! keep ur stupid comments to youself and go play real football! I bet ur some big shot bamf player anyways:rolleyes: