PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where i can get thes graphics?

pro-rider46
08-05-2008, 09:32 PM
Does anyone know where i can get these EXACT graphics?

any help is appreciated

Chin_Chilla
08-05-2008, 11:34 PM
Google + MDK graphics =

http://www.mdkgear.com/servlet/the-4/MDK-CRF-250-04-dsh-05/Detail

pro-rider46
08-06-2008, 09:21 AM
i did do that, they arent the same graphics, but thanks anyways

bugmenot2
08-06-2008, 10:25 AM
That looks like it was a project build for Motocross Action magazine, so the only way you will get the exact kit is to contact MXA and find out who did the kit at MDK Graphics for them. The reason it is not the same kit is because the magazine is had the stock kit altered (because MDK donated its kit to the project) for those who donated the parts for the project build.

So, yes, the previous reply of Google + MDK was correct.

pro-rider46
08-06-2008, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by bugmenot2
That looks like it was a project build for Motocross Action magazine, so the only way you will get the exact kit is to contact MXA and find out who did the kit at MDK Graphics for them. The reason it is not the same kit is because the magazine is had the stock kit altered (because MDK donated its kit to the project) for those who donated the parts for the project build.

nope. motocross action magazine, tested nick wey's race bike...

krt400ex
08-06-2008, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by bugmenot2

that is Nick Wey's team MDK honda CRF450. not a project bike from MXA...although they did test it and were very impressed with it.

krt400ex
08-06-2008, 11:17 AM
but you are probably right about the stock graphics kit being altered for nick wey's use.