PDA

View Full Version : Photo Question

mooseracerX
08-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Hello. I have a question to anyone who is good with a computer and knows a thing or two about photography. Is there anyway to make a picture less blurry. What I mean is we have this picture of me and it is quite small but if you drag it it gets really blurry. I'm sure you all know what I mean. Is there anyway or is there a program like photoshop that can clear it up?

8my_Cash
08-06-2008, 09:42 AM
For what you said if im correct is that you have a smaller picture that you want to make bigger and when you make it bigger it becoms blurry..... there really isnt not fix to this because of pixel ratios within the picture.

so if a picture is 200pixels x 200pixels(px) and you want to make it 600px x 600px what the computer does is it takes the pixels and stretches them to compensate for the pixels that are not there in the 600px picture.

this gives you that blurry look or pixelation look.

just remember you can always go smaller but blowing pictures up on the computer sometimes will turn out a little crappy

mooseracerX
08-06-2008, 09:50 AM
Yeah that was exactly what I was talking about. No problem I'll just have to wait and see if the photographer got any of me on that jump.