PDA

View Full Version : Omg! Brett Favre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tt racer
08-04-2008, 04:07 PM
I dont know about you guys but i cant take any f&&&ing more about this on espn, espn2, the news or the papers! I dont care the media is going way overboard! He is one of the best but come on leave it lay and if he starts this sh77 next year bann him from the nfl.

jcv400ex
08-04-2008, 04:24 PM
totally agree! I use to respect him, even though i'm a bears fan...now I do NOT have any respect for him. I never thought he'd be so greedy....I would have taken the $25mil....screw playing football at his age!

quads14589
08-04-2008, 04:26 PM
what was really goin on with it? i heard that they offerd him 25mil and he didnt take it whats goin on?

Sjorge450R
08-04-2008, 05:35 PM
well here is waht happened. THe packers offered him i think 20million to do some advertising for the next 10 years. He didnt agree. Then after weeks of the packers saying that they refuse to bring him back, they tell him he is on the active roster, BUT he has to fight for his position as starting QB with teammate and for many years, his back up QB Aaron Rodgers. Should be an interesting season for the pack. Hopefully they can get it back together, get back to the NFC Championship game and then go to the Superbowl this time around.

07HRC450R
08-04-2008, 05:43 PM
GO COLTS!!!!:devil:

Doober
08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
go colts? i think you mean GO BROWNS :macho but back to the topic i hope they get it figured out quick cause as said before the media is way over playing it.

fofity
08-04-2008, 05:59 PM
your sick of it?? try living in green bay my god that's all everybody talks about. not only is it on the news constantly but it seems like its also on the cover of the newspaper everyday along with the sports and opinion section i can't get away from it. i wish he would've stayed retired, i never cared for him much anyways, he always threw away the important games by going for that interception record.

roundsy
08-04-2008, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by 07HRC450R
GO COLTS!!!!:devil:

x2 :D

redlineranger
08-04-2008, 07:34 PM
this will probably bite the packers, cus his old *ss will probably start falling apart now. sucks to be the guy they promised starting QB and now there gonna have open competition so you know what that means.

he should've took the 25mil and retired. damn he must be stupid.

but anyways i'll X3 the COLTS;)

Honda#4
08-04-2008, 07:43 PM
I cant this crap either. What kind of a retard doesnt take 20mil and walk? I mean no disrespect to farve but if you say your gonna retire stay retired and thats it. Personally I think it did all that to gain more attention to himself cuz I dont think he has it in himself to retire.

Just my 2 cents worth

HtFoxChick
08-04-2008, 10:33 PM
I would LOVE to see him with the VIKINGS!!!!:D OhHHHHHHHHHH...what a good pre game we would have!!!!!!!!:D

Benjithx
08-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Sorry guys. This year belongs to the Seahawks!

Now that we S-canned Shawn Alexander that is!

Castor-426ex
08-05-2008, 01:12 AM
you better poopcan your qb hasselblahcorknborg or whatever lol
jk seahawks are ok.

I honestly think Favre was forced into retirement. Sure, this isnt the only season he toyed with leaving the game, but Green bay did give him a deadline to make a decision...i mean cmon why give a qb of his caliber a deadline to make that big of a decision?
Green Bay just wanted to go in a different direction, and then they try to treat one of the greatest NFL players of all time like some washed up 3rd string player. He is Brett Favre...hes getting old but the cannon is still there and so is the desire to play. They owe him 12 mil on his contract...he turned down 20 million to not play....because he wants to play...

I have tons of respect for him...he has busted his a** for gb, won a super bowl, a few mvp's, oh and NEVER MISSED A START IN REGULAR SEASON....If you think Rodgers is a better qb and gives green bay a better chance to win......get ready for an 6-10 season.

I think they will deal him to Minnesota....but i may be wrong...and if he goes to the Vikings...they have got some talent and he knows the west coast offense pretty well...might be interesting.

Oh and for all you Colts fans...Manning has a knee infection from the surgery...theres a chance he might miss some of the regular season...Looks like a tough year in the new stadium..

Im ready for some football :)

8my_Cash
08-05-2008, 07:14 AM
i wonder what john madden is saying about this....

oh and you are all wrong, go eagles!

400EXtreme
08-05-2008, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Castor-426ex
you better poopcan your qb hasselblahcorknborg or whatever lol
jk seahawks are ok.

I honestly think Favre was forced into retirement. Sure, this isnt the only season he toyed with leaving the game, but Green bay did give him a deadline to make a decision...i mean cmon why give a qb of his caliber a deadline to make that big of a decision?
Green Bay just wanted to go in a different direction, and then they try to treat one of the greatest NFL players of all time like some washed up 3rd string player. He is Brett Favre...hes getting old but the cannon is still there and so is the desire to play. They owe him 12 mil on his contract...he turned down 20 million to not play....because he wants to play...

I have tons of respect for him...he has busted his a** for gb, won a super bowl, a few mvp's, oh and NEVER MISSED A START IN REGULAR SEASON....If you think Rodgers is a better qb and gives green bay a better chance to win......get ready for an 6-10 season.

I think they will deal him to Minnesota....but i may be wrong...and if he goes to the Vikings...they have got some talent and he knows the west coast offense pretty well...might be interesting.

Oh and for all you Colts fans...Manning has a knee infection from the surgery...theres a chance he might miss some of the regular season...Looks like a tough year in the new stadium..

Im ready for some football :) After watching his press conference you still believe he was forced into retiring? He was saying he was going to retire for years now and he decides to come back every year. Hes been thinking about retiring for a very long time now theres no way he was forced too. Maybe "rushed" but thats about it. It was obviously very tough to see him go thats why the packers just wanted to get over it and move on to aaron rodgers who i think is going to be a fine qb. Don't get me wrong im a very very big favre/packers fan. But i could honestly say i got over it and was ready for rodgers. We saw what he could do against the cowboys and i liked it alot. And now theres no doubt in my mind that favre will start this year if he doesnt get traded.

Pipeless416
08-05-2008, 03:09 PM
i think he should have stayed retired since he left gracefully. hes quickly becoming the next michael jordan.. i respected him, but its hard to now when he is forcing his way back in and making a fool of himself.

quads14589
08-06-2008, 12:57 PM
patriots baby

400ex28
08-06-2008, 01:02 PM
:rolleyes:

Ryan
08-06-2008, 02:35 PM
Giants will win it all again :D :D :D :macho

Master LTR450
08-06-2008, 03:38 PM
After watching his press conference you still believe he was forced into retiring? He was saying he was going to retire for years now and he decides to come back every year. Hes been thinking about retiring for a very long time now theres no way he was forced too. Maybe "rushed" but thats about it. It was obviously very tough to see him go thats why the packers just wanted to get over it and move on to aaron rodgers who i think is going to be a fine qb. Don't get me wrong im a very very big favre/packers fan. But i could honestly say i got over it and was ready for rodgers. We saw what he could do against the cowboys and i liked it alot. And now theres no doubt in my mind that favre will start this year if he doesnt get traded.

HAHA thats good. You liked what he did against the cowboys?? Well you have heard that the cowboys didnt play Rodgers the same way they played Favre! Also you think he is going to be a good everyday quarterback?? How is this going to happen when as a backup he has been injured in the last 2 years?

As for the 20 million over 10 years why would he do that he can come back and play the sport he loves and WANTS to play and make that $20 million in 2 years. Yes he is old and yes its is getting old hearing about it but that has to fall on the packers shoulders. If i remember correctly Favre asked for his unconditional release and they wouldnt allow it. But for everyone that says they are losing respect for Favre you have no reason to think this. He is one of the best and will go down in history as one of the best quarterbacks on and off the field!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!!

400EXtreme
08-06-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Master LTR450
HAHA thats good. You liked what he did against the cowboys?? Well you have heard that the cowboys didnt play Rodgers the same way they played Favre! Also you think he is going to be a good everyday quarterback?? How is this going to happen when as a backup he has been injured in the last 2 years?

As for the 20 million over 10 years why would he do that he can come back and play the sport he loves and WANTS to play and make that $20 million in 2 years. Yes he is old and yes its is getting old hearing about it but that has to fall on the packers shoulders. If i remember correctly Favre asked for his unconditional release and they wouldnt allow it. But for everyone that says they are losing respect for Favre you have no reason to think this. He is one of the best and will go down in history as one of the best quarterbacks on and off the field!!

GO COWBOYS!!!!! doesn't matter how they played him, he did his thing against them. sure hes been injured, hes healthy now and if he stays that way im sure he will be good, especially with the receivers surrounding him and like you said he had one of the best qbs to watch play for years. And if he gets injured they have brohm who is good also. Favre being one of the best doesnt have to do with people losing respect for him.

400ex28
08-06-2008, 04:21 PM
Who cares

Master LTR450
08-06-2008, 04:45 PM
His thing?? Whats his thing?? A single touchdown?? Yes he didnt look bad in that game but if your stats are 20 for 28 with 200+ passing yards and only get in the endzone 1 time that doesnt seem very promising to me.

Who cares

You must your in this thread!

FreekShow
08-07-2008, 09:48 AM
haha exactly. rodgers didnt do anything against the cowboys. he was in for half the game and was 20 for 28 with one touchdown? ONE TOUCHDOWN..... 20 completions should bring you more than one touchdown.

FHKracingZ
08-07-2008, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
haha exactly. rodgers didnt do anything against the cowboys. he was in for half the game and was 20 for 28 with one touchdown? ONE TOUCHDOWN..... 20 completions should bring you more than one touchdown.

Hahaha Dont worry cowboy fans you guys gotta have choko romo win a playoff game before you criticize any other teams, lol :D :D

400EXtreme
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
haha exactly. rodgers didnt do anything against the cowboys. he was in for half the game and was 20 for 28 with one touchdown? ONE TOUCHDOWN..... 20 completions should bring you more than one touchdown. you guys act like hes some superstar whos been playing for years. that was his first real game in the nfl.

400EXtreme
08-07-2008, 10:51 AM
oh yeah this is the favre thread and now hes off to newyork.

FreekShow
08-08-2008, 01:05 PM
yeah the same tony romo that shattered all of dallas's passing records in his first full season? or maybe it was the same tony romo that dropped a sure touchdown catch in the giants game (PATRICK CRAYTON). or maybe the 2 other missed touchdown passes by our receivers that game. or JUST MAYBE it was the ridiculous amounts of penalties in that game that TONY ROMO MUST OF COMMITTED RIGHT?

FHKracingZ
08-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Excuses excuses at the end of the day the cowboys the past 2 years havnt got it done when it matters..

Or that muffed snap that costed them the game against seattle 2 years ago, im preety sure that was tonys fault, lol.

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkiNdUHij5g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lkiNdUHij5g&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Master LTR450
08-08-2008, 02:02 PM
Ok you guys are all right lets not look in the past. we cant judge aaron rodgers in the past because he only played three games. lets look to the future and the future is that the cowboys are basically guaranteed to be super bowl champions at the latest 2010!!! Go ahead and ask why im so confident.

m.h.s.c.#527
08-08-2008, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
I never thought he'd be so greedy....I would have taken the $25mil....

wow

honda250xman
08-08-2008, 11:34 PM
who cares the 49ers are gonna take it to the houseeee hahahah

hawood
08-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by 400ex28
Who cares

EXACTLY!

Take this $#!+ to some other site, and get a life.

FreekShow
08-09-2008, 12:10 PM
hey bro how bout you take your profanity and ur worthless 39 posts to another forum?

S.A.J
08-09-2008, 10:14 PM
oooooo i like dat ^^^ lol and why're you so sure cowboys will win master450? although i agree 100% lol cowboys will rock this year im sure,they pretty much got everythng dailed in i think,i guess we'll see come pre season eh

Master LTR450
08-09-2008, 11:28 PM
why the cowboys will win? lets see what are the chances of all 32 team owners being able to agree?? my guess is 0 so without all 32 team owners being able to agree on a labor peace their will be no salary cap in 2010! Ok with that in mind for us cowboy fans we know Jerry has money + we know Jerry likes to spend money= One of the best teams you will ever see!!!!!!!

S.A.J
08-11-2008, 11:22 AM
i had nevr thought about tht...hmmm very ineresting i think you just might be on 2 sumthn there,i like it!

pro-rider46
08-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Go Steelers