PDA

View Full Version : Cernics Racing=Poor Customer Service

450Rchaser
08-04-2008, 06:42 AM
Ok, on the july 16th I ordered a chain and sprocket kit for my LTR. It says same day shipping if ordered before 2pm. Not sure what time of day I ordered it. But I figure it should have shipped out the next day. Well it August 4th now. No chain and sprocket kit yet. Have emailed them twice already. No reply to either email. So I started a paypal dispute. No item received. That was on Friday. AS of now they havent even responded to paypal about the dispute. So this morning i escalated it to a paypal claim.

Has anyone else had problems with them?

pro-rider46
08-04-2008, 07:49 AM
hmm, they have been really good to me, i have had my 450r at their store, and the axle bearings went out, and caused the carrier to go, the axle was scored badly, and the brake hub was destroyed, they replaced it all on hondas tab(warranty), and they rebuilt my other 450r(whole engine) on hondas tab as well.

sounds like your just having bad luck. hope you get your stuff.

quad59
08-04-2008, 08:02 AM
Have had a similar problem but not to that extent...call and keep calling untill you talk to kyle...and kyle only.

450Rchaser
08-04-2008, 08:31 AM
Kyle is who I emailed. I escalated it to a paypal claim when I got to work this morning. Within 30mins. They refunded my money. Did not even try to resolve the issue w/ me. Overnight shipping to me would have pleased me.

exrider272
08-04-2008, 12:51 PM
lol i wont even walk in the store... idk y just dont like the place..

Warnerade
08-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by 450Rchaser
Kyle is who I emailed. I escalated it to a paypal claim when I got to work this morning. Within 30mins. They refunded my money. Did not even try to resolve the issue w/ me. Overnight shipping to me would have pleased me. I have never once gotten e-mail back from kyle...only greg.

Pick up the phone and call, talk directly...that just makes more sense to begin with. Their customer service is outstanding compared to any other company I've bought **** form.

represent618
08-05-2008, 08:40 AM
I have to agree with the above, pick up the phone and call.

I think your issue would have been resolved right away, I hope anyway.

Try magicracing.com - they ship FAST and have never messed up a single order for me in the last 10 years or more. I always have my parts on my door within 5 business days, ground shipping.