PDA

View Full Version : Crash at Breezewood today?

08mxkfx
08-03-2008, 07:53 PM
I was wondering if anyone has heard any updates about the little kid that crashed on the intermediate track and had to be taken out in an ambulance?

wvspeedfreak
08-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Man,hate to hear that.I hope he is ok.What was he riding a bike or a quad?

08mxkfx
08-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Im not sure cause i was on the big track when it happened but last i heard from someone is that he was only 11 and that they think he broke his femur.

diangelo#67
08-03-2008, 09:24 PM
yeah they thought he broke his femur or dislocated his hip
at least that was before I left to make room for the ambo people

ltr450rider21
08-04-2008, 04:03 PM
thought i saw an ambulance leaving..
thats a shame.

08mxkfx, you were really tearin it up out there, good job!

I sprained my wrist on the flag 20min after parked next to you while you were taking a break. :ermm:

jherbie28
08-04-2008, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by 08mxkfx
I was wondering if anyone has heard any updates about the little kid that crashed on the intermediate track and had to be taken out in an ambulance?

it was a great time untill sunday when we had the unfortunate(sp?) situation of the 11yr old with a broke femur and possible hip:( it was very hard for me to stay focused while i tried to do as much as possible to help, having a 3month old puts a new light on things. best wishes to the kid and his family and lets all hope for a speedy and painless recovery.

08mxkfx
08-04-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by ltr450rider21
thought i saw an ambulance leaving..
thats a shame.

08mxkfx, you were really tearin it up out there, good job!

I sprained my wrist on the flag 20min after parked next to you while you were taking a break. :ermm:
Yeah i pulled in behind you the one time and i figured i ride a couple laps with you and right before the double after the flag jump you spit up a huge rock that nailed me in my head so i let off for a second and rolled it but forgot about the pond in middle and landed right in it.

Im really liking the new flag jump and the other big double but i dont like what he did with the flag jump. There is no way to land it smooth, it needs a steeper landing to match the step take off.

ltr450rider21
08-04-2008, 04:26 PM
oh **** man! im so sorry! Didn't know i caused that! i didnt even know you were behind me in the first place! Im truely sorry bro!

yeah that flag has no smooth landing at all, and your right it needs a steeper landing.

08mxkfx
08-04-2008, 04:29 PM
haha its not your fault. I thought it was pretty funny when i landed and there was water over my nerf bars haha thank god for reverse. I think i might go this weekend if i dont go to lorettas.

ltr450rider21
08-04-2008, 04:41 PM
hahha yeah i hit that puddle a few times before. It sucks when you dont have reverse! lol.

I am supposed to race this weekend but im not sure how my wrist will be.

outacontrol
08-04-2008, 06:24 PM
man that sux about the 11 yr old, did he wreck on the rythmn section? Both of you guys were tearing it up, nice catching up with you again matt. now after i saw you ride, i know "tom" can kick your ***! haha I was on the blue/black ltr. I was watching you guys hit the downhill and wanted to try it so bad, but i guess ill save it for next time:devil:

08mxkfx
08-06-2008, 07:56 AM
Nah he crashed in that back bowl turn thats 2 turns before the water jump. You should of tried the downhill, its a really easy and smooth jump.