PDA

View Full Version : Silver lake Fees

cdale2002
08-02-2008, 06:58 PM
What the all the fees to get into Silver Lake Sand Dunes minus a flag. Went there two years ago but I think they made us pay to much by making the four people I was with to pay for vehicle parking pay per person per day ( using one vehicle with a 4 place trailer). Possibly making plans to go there next month.

squadie
08-03-2008, 07:36 PM
Every vehicle (tow vehicles and off road vehicles) has to have a park pass; out of staters pay $8 per vehicle per day, or $29 for an annual pass. Then you have to buy an ORV permit which is $16.25 for every vehicle that will ride the dunes. We had a truck & trailer with three ATVs. Needed a park pass for the truck and the three ATVs. Also had to get the dune riding permit for each of the three ATVs. And you probably know about the parking vouchers for the weekends (they're free, but you have to get in line the night before).

Here's a link:
http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,1607,7-153-10365_15070-34760--,00.html

brian76708
08-27-2008, 03:11 PM
you just have to have your orv sticker and a state park sticker on your vehicle your supposed to put one on each quad but i get away with only buying one for the vehicle i drive in with and i tell them i already have it on the quad but it dosn't always work but its worth a try it saved me 24 bucks