PDA

View Full Version : warning to anyone interested in lte duals

csr12000
08-02-2008, 03:15 AM
just purchased an lte dual exhaust for my kfx450 and they claim easy installation i'll tell you from experience you must buy their intake for an extra 260.00 dollars and it is only a half air box,there are no instructions for exhaust and you have to fabricate your own mounts for mufflers because the mufflers are an inch longer than where their to be mounted at the grab bar bolt holes,you must use spacers to mount exhaust,which means longer bolts,it looks great but a pain to mount but for 1100.00 my personal opinion is their should be no hidden costs or fabrication involved

woodsZrider
08-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by csr12000
just purchased an lte dual exhaust for my kfx450 and they claim easy installation i'll tell you from experience you must buy their intake for an extra 260.00 dollars and it is only a half air box,there are no instructions for exhaust and you have to fabricate your own mounts for mufflers because the mufflers are an inch longer than where their to be mounted at the grab bar bolt holes,you must use spacers to mount exhaust,which means longer bolts,it looks great but a pain to mount but for 1100.00 my personal opinion is their should be no hidden costs or fabrication involved

????? holy crap...:confused: :eek:
thats a lot of money........

csr12000
08-02-2008, 03:42 PM
thats intake ,and exhaust still alot but this morning set my pc3 and went ridin definitely a performance boost sounds awesome too gonna get an appointment though this week to get it dyno'd and custom mapped ain't at its peak quite yet