PDA

View Full Version : Look at what I just got! (OVERNIGHT from japan!)

2fastandfurious
12-05-2002, 03:31 PM
OK well those of you involved in my stator case situation here are the new parts :D Don't that saver look sooooooo great? Just in time for the weekend! :devil
-Ben

2fastandfurious
12-05-2002, 03:34 PM

300exazzkikr
12-05-2002, 03:53 PM
how much did that set you back? if you don't mind.

BlazingYamahaYz
12-05-2002, 04:00 PM
ok ben i see what u mean the case saver....not one of my bikes ever had one....tried to get one, but said forget it, y spend the money....now i think i may look into it for my yz....i know andrews xr80 has one.....

2fastandfurious
12-05-2002, 04:15 PM
Set me back $198.00
-Ben

OutlawEX
12-05-2002, 04:48 PM
Its so beuitiful;)

redrider ex
12-05-2002, 05:02 PM
why did you tell me you wanted the cover i had and told me you sent money and now you bought a new one?

12-05-2002, 05:13 PM
nice,..
but it only has 5 gears :huh
j/k..

honda250xrider
12-05-2002, 06:29 PM
LOOKS GREAT!

kxrider
12-05-2002, 07:22 PM
polish it, polish it, polish it :D

2fastandfurious
12-05-2002, 07:46 PM
if i had the time and know how i would man! That would be sooo sweet!
-Ben

Quadfather
12-05-2002, 08:04 PM
I think we're all waiting to hear the answer to redrider's question.

BlazingYamahaYz
12-05-2002, 08:14 PM
ben-

i talked to adam and he said things got worse with the 250x after installation of the new parts:confused: what happened??? he wont say:grr

(not to speak for 2fastandfurious) but he told me that he was still buying the one from red rider...when i talked to him earlier today....i could be wrong, but thats what he told me...

2fastandfurious
12-05-2002, 09:07 PM
YZ has got it right. I sent the money order. I never got around to installing them tonight. I have to find out what type of oil.
-Ben

wheeltrax
12-06-2002, 05:28 AM
its so clean.. for a while.

Sick0
12-06-2002, 06:05 AM
I like it. I think it looks sweet, but 200.oo dolars is a lot for a case saver.

2fastandfurious
12-06-2002, 07:16 AM
200 for case, saver, guide, oil seals , new screws, gasket.........and more

Sick0
12-06-2002, 07:30 AM
OK that makes more cents to me. Thats one of the best looking casesavers around.

2fastandfurious
12-07-2002, 03:55 PM
Ya i went riding today and people were saying, "Looks like somebody threw a chain!" Funny, Funny. But its all clean now and I had a good race. 3 place. A yz125 beat me in the final strech to 2nd. In lead was a stupid banshee. (can i say that! LOL!) Well, a banshee with toomeys and a lot of mods. 4th was a stock 250r! Shows why better riders when races. I dont even know why the guy wasted his time. About 17 of us guys from town go up to a "track" by us. Theres a wooded track, a free style/ramp area, and a drag strip. I did really good in the woods and drag. Not so good with the free style yet. Good day over all.
-Ben
I love my quad! : )

Bean
12-07-2002, 04:03 PM
why is a YZ racing against you?
or is it a non organized one

BlazingYamahaYz
12-07-2002, 06:35 PM
its an unorganized thing...just a buncha friends ridding....i wish i had a helmet cam....waiting for the flag to drop, i am staring at 2fastandfurious, the flag drops....his front end flys up faster than a *insert comparision*...he falls off the back, and his quad continues down the drag strip doing a wheelie....he fell right off, i turned around, looked at him and yelled to see if he was ok...he just layed there motionless:eek: i layed my bike down(no kickstand, and couldnt get to my stand) and took off running towards his quad....it was funny as **** to see me running(i run funny in my mx boots) after a quad without a rider and it on the rear wheels only....i finally got up to it and killed it....my bike spilled some gas when i layed it down(duh, i knew that was going to happen:rolleyes: but man a helmet cam would rock....it was kinda scary, to see ur friend laying there motionless....good thing for the helmet he was wearing:) o yeah, i got 1st in the freestyle, and 2nd to last in the woods(i suck at woods with my 2 stroke:( )

2fastandfurious
12-07-2002, 07:13 PM
Thanks luke. You told that story just like it happen! But you forgot to put in this, Everybody was at the end of the drag strip and when they saw you running for the bike about 5 people can hauling up to see what happen! I got bad road rash on my back. Other that im fine. Was kinda scarey though. That new K&N must of threw me of guard! LOL! Well i do have to say that little xr80 was moving pretty good. And i talked to the kid tonight and he wants to get a pipe for it! HOLY SMOKES! :eek:
-Can't wait to try that thing! LOL! No footers here I come.
How much gas did you run through today?
-I did about 1/2 a tank! OUCH! Gotta stay off the gas al little bit. Except when in doubt..... GAS IT!
-See ya tommrow. Josh is coming with his blaster. Can't wait to try against that thing!
-Ben

BlazingYamahaYz
12-07-2002, 09:03 PM
yeah...i dont know what andrew is smoking...today he says "i need a new muffler...wonder if fmf makes one for me?"....ben, andrew is trying to copy us!!! he knows that stock sux:blah that would be hella funny to see an xr80 w/fmf pipe...yeah what time are we ridding tomorrow? wheelie contest:D rachel wont be home tomorrow.....she told me we still could ride over there tho!

2fastandfurious
12-07-2002, 09:17 PM
LOL! Ya, I guess when he heard that I bought that DG pipe from a guy off the fourm he got a little pipe happy. I really wish FMF would make FATTY pipes for 4 stroke quads. Yours is sweet. I was talking to some guys on here and they said the DG is pretty loud. We'll see. Also I wanna race you again! I have my 14 tooth and 12 tooth sprocket. I can do good top speed or MEGA wheelies. Can't wait till tommrow. I'm thinking like 1:30PM same as last time. I really gotta take a few hours off after riding straight like that for 2 hours! Man I was tired. Well I'm gonna crash here and watch Waynes World. See ya!
-Ben

BlazingYamahaYz
12-07-2002, 09:53 PM
which sprocket were u using? the 12 or 14? all i know is u pulled a mega wheelie, and then fell off and ur quad kept going on 2 wheels......good times, good times....ummm yeah andrew always talks about how he is going to get something, but never does...remember, he NEEDS a new ring and IS going to get it bored over:devil yeah right, not in his lifetime....yeah 1:30...as soon as i took off my helmet, i had a headache....layed down in bed, and have been sleeping since....man was i bushed....