PDA

View Full Version : aroracer72

WOLFPACK
07-31-2008, 06:22 PM
Bought a 2007 RMZ450 from him. He gave me some story about getting me the title within a few days. Wouldn't answer my calls after that. Turns out the bike was stolen!

WOLFPACK
08-25-2008, 11:06 AM
Update: The kid is sitting in jail right now waiting to be extradited to Michigan to face charges on this deal. I gave him every opportunity to do the right thing and step up and he chose to ignore me.

As soon as he bails himself out of the Michigan jail the Ohio police will be arresting him for theft of my bike under fraudulent conditions.

Makes me feel terrible to see this kids future heading this direction. From reading all of his posts going back 5 years he seemed like a great kid with alot of promise.

Shane

airmobile101
08-25-2008, 11:36 AM
Damn, Its a shame to hear something like that. But at least you stuck with it and didn't let him get away with that.

durham454
08-25-2008, 11:47 AM
Wow, I just can't believe that he thought he could get away with it!

WOLFPACK
08-25-2008, 01:22 PM
Truth is, i still have hopes that his father will talk some sense into him. I don't want to put him in jail again. I just want to be made whole for my loss.The kid has a 450R that he could give me to settle my loss but he's chosen to sit in jail instead.

Shane

airmobile101
08-25-2008, 02:06 PM
The thing about is his dad probably won't do crap about it,wanna know why? Because his dad is a sh*t bag or his dad thinks he is a innocent child. Bet your *** my son isn't raised that way.

WOLFPACK
01-07-2009, 06:23 AM
FYI: HE'S BACK!

Chad is now out on the street again and is back to trying to sell stuff here on riders. He hasn't even attempted to contact me to pay me my money back. But he seems to have something that he can trade off to people.

If you find this guy in the forums beware!

Shane

WOLFPACK
01-07-2009, 06:51 AM
QUOTE(aroracer72 @ Dec 22 2008, 01:49 PM)
Out of jail, I dont trust Shane, and have tried to deal with him, offer him a payment plan, because i obviously cant fork out thousands of dollars. Simple fact was i was screwed, and didnt know it till after the deal with shane. It was a graduation gift because my dad funded a good portion of the bike. This is all i will say because I assure you he will further twist what i say to harm me. And its hard to accept a letter when your in JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And i didnt bail out i spent 4 months and 4 days in a tiny jail in the UP........soo for me not making sure i had a title with the deal the first time, i think ive served my dues THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Good day, and you all should know me better.

Above is a post he put on another forum and below is my response.

Is that a joke? Don't trust me? You never made a payment plan of any sort! When I contacted you you said you would call me right back but never did! You left me no option but to cooperate with the Michigan Police. And now i'm giving you another chance to make it right before I have you locked up in Ohio for Fraud!

You say you forgot to get a title?. Dude, you told me that the title was at your parent's home in Illinois and that they bought the bike for you as a graduation gift from a dealer in Ohio! That I can prove! Hmmm!

"Paid your dues"? You will have paid your dues when you have paid me! Chad, I want nothing from you except to be paid for my loss! Pay me and i'll go away. I have no ill will towards you but you took my bike and cash and left me standing with nothing.

You obviously have something to ride because you were trying to trade it for a suzuki on Riders. Let me know what you have and maybe i will take that as settlement.

Chad, Don't mistake my pacience for thinking i'm bluffing! I just have hopes that you'll come to your senses before I have to file in Ohio!

Shane

WOLFPACK
02-10-2009, 07:55 AM
I was going for $7300 but was awarded $4631.50. Chad got a break yesterday! He now has 30 days to pay. If not paid within 30 days I will then head to Ohio and file Felony charges against him. There will be no more changes extended to Chad! Eventually he will have to pay me because it will be on his credit report, I will lien against everything he owns, garnish his pay check and freeze his bank account. He won't be able to buy a house for Rosa until he pays me. No girl wants a guy that can't provide for them!

Now the rest of the story:
The bike was stolen from a dealership in Upper Michigan on July 10, 2007. At the time the bike was stolen also taken was a Yoshimura exhaust which is exactly the same "type" as the one that Chad offered for sale on here. That exhaust was for an LTR450 which Chad didn't have at the time. He said he bought it several months later in anticipation on eventually buying an LTR. But then he offered the exhaust for sale. Hmm?

Chad says he bought the bike from a guy north of Bay City, Michigan. Doesn't know his name, phone number, address only that he was in his late twenty's. Hmm? (If I file charges against him in Ohio they police will get his phone records and be able to tell if this is true)

Chad's grandmother ownes a home in the area where the bike was stolen. The police asked Chad when he was last at his grandmother home and he responded two years ago to help put a roof on it. The police then question a relative in the area and ask when she had last seen Chad, she says last summers at his grandmothers house. Him and his father were up riding ATV's. Hmm?

The police then talk to Chad's father and ask if he and Chad had been to the area. He says yes that they were up riding ATV's. They had visited several of the area motorcycle dealerships and had been to M&M Suzuki and purchased oil there. They didn't arrive or leave together as Chad was living in Michigan and his father in Illinois at the time. Chad left after his father in his white Dodge truck. Hmm?

I month later in August Chad posts the RMZ450 for sale saying he had this about a year (which is not possible since it was stolen in July). Hmm?

There is one more smoking gun that I have that could have put him away when the cops in Michigan had him. I didn't realize what I had until I received a copy of the police report. I can't reveal it to anyone yet but I will in time. Element of surprise! Man, I was so tempted to show him several times when I seen him in court just so he knew what I had. I'm nearly 100% sure he's going to prison in Ohio if he doesn't settle his debt with me within the 30 days.

So, I guess i'd like everyone to help Chad out because it seems that he believes that this is just a bunch of coincidences and easily understandable by the average human.

If what I have written is true and you were a Juror, would he be guilty or innocent?

TRXman86
02-10-2009, 11:24 AM
FRY THAT LITTLE *******!!!! HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!!!

You know he is gonna make "BUBBA" a good friend.... "CAUSE HE SURE DO GOT A PURDY MOUTH!!!"

he's gonna have his "dope on a rope" and be yanked around by it...

NEVER LIFT!!! RUN HIM OVER AND OVER TILL HE DROPS IT LIKE IT'S HOT.... o wait, it WAS hot.... dam....

JTRAPTOR660
02-11-2009, 01:31 PM
he posted this on lt***********.com i dont have an account over there but if any of you do you might want to go over there and let it be known what he is up to.

.......Hey guys,

Heres list of parts/mods...looking for an LTR with mods.....even trade here.....i have title paid off clean and clear in hand, looking for same.

2004 trx450r

ENGINE*****(Engine has maybe 15-20 hours total on full rebuild...and maybe 5 hours on new piston.)
-Fresh wiseco 470cc 12:1 piston
-FULLY rebuilt engine last winter, New head, seats, valves, cam chain, bearings, seals, EVERYTHING
-newer billet clutch baskett with dirt digger clutch
-Boyseen water pump cover/impeller
-HOTCAMS stage II cam
-Edelbrock 2mm smaller then stock carb for low end
-Yoshimura head pipe w/ brand new trinity stage IV slip on
-KandN filter w/ oil breather filter
-rev box(not installed but included...never needed it)

CHASSIS********
-Houser +2 arms w/ Elka tripple rate remote rezzie shocks
-Stock rear swinger PC'd red, with Elka elite shock/linkage
-Moose racing pro peg nerfs
-Blingstar front bumper/engine skid
-X-factor grab bar
-Burgard +1 stem with dogbone clamp
-Pro taper fat bars
-OMF scalloped rear beadlocks with turf tamers
-Hiper front rims with ITP holeshots
-Durablue extended axle
-Billet bearing carrier

BODY/COSMETICS***********
-Maeir white plastics with duncan raing graphics
-Quad Tech hood scoop with 06/newer headlight
-Powermadd handguards
-Billet aluminum throttle cover/lever
-Billet brake block off

There might be more..but as you can tell this thing has a TON done!!!!!!......its in great shape...plastics are in great shape(newer)......and it runs GREAT hauls some serious ***!!!!!..........reason for trade isi love EFI and i rode a suzuki and i just love it.........soo im looking to see if anyone wants to trade for a great 450r.......gets looks everywere i take it....i planned on racing it, but only pracitced a couple times.....most of the ride time though is trails and dunes once in awhile.....maybe 3 dune trips a year. This year was slow...not much riding soo its been sitting sicne its full rebuild and top end has only a few hours......ready to ride!!!!!!

Located Near Chicago Illinois...area code 60010......willing to travel a good distance for the deal......and i visit 48462 michigan often soo if thats closer let me know.......... email me at aroracer72@yahoo.com if your serious.........heres a pic before the front hipers were put back on ........let me know. If emailed..i will reply with recent/new pics......let me know.

airmobile101
02-11-2009, 02:10 PM
CLASSIC SH*TBAG!!!

airmobile101
02-11-2009, 02:25 PM
Just "GOOGLE" his e-mail and you will see all the crap he is trying to sell or sold. cannondale72 is his MSN IM.

WOLFPACK
02-11-2009, 02:49 PM
I missed that post he made on lt*****. I'm usually all over this guy and everything he posts.

I just hope he, for his sake and mine, he pays me by the 30 day deadline. I'd like to be done with this whole deal!

But he will have no peace until he pays!

JTRAPTOR660
02-11-2009, 03:23 PM
im normally not on there but my buddy asked me to find him a PCIII for his LTR. i went to that site right after reasing your post here. lol hopefully he gets what he deserves.