PDA

View Full Version : Riding in KY

stoopidbot
07-31-2008, 03:21 AM
My wife and I will be in Evarts, Kentucky for a riding trip Aug. 10th through the 14th if anyone is interested in meeting for a ride.

smr
07-31-2008, 06:40 AM
wow...yall come a long way to ride.

Evarts is a great place to ride, you may also want to check out Turkey Bay in western Ky.

stoopidbot
07-31-2008, 07:38 AM
1300 mile drive. I can't wait. I have heard nothing but people raving on how great the riding is near Harlan and Evarts. Are you in the area?

smr
07-31-2008, 08:18 AM
nah, I live in western Ky.

The riding is great around Evarts, you will not get bored and the people are great also.

I just recomended Turkey Bay incase you wanted a place to stop along the way. We drive out to Little Sahara OK every year and ride so I know what it's like on a long trip.

You may want to try the forums at www.kentuckyriders.com there is always somebody from there going.

stoopidbot
07-31-2008, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by smr
nah, I live in western Ky.

The riding is great around Evarts, you will not get bored and the people are great also.

I just recomended Turkey Bay incase you wanted a place to stop along the way. We drive out to Little Sahara OK every year and ride so I know what it's like on a long trip.

You may want to try the forums at www.kentuckyriders.com there is always somebody from there going.
Thanks, I'm gonna check that out.