PDA

View Full Version : hey guys im new here and i have a ? about my lt250r

blake b
07-30-2008, 10:20 PM
hey guys im new here and i just baught a 1992 lt250r and the top of the right front tire leans way out but the wheels are straight, what can i do to pull the top of the wheel in, thanks alot

ccdhowell
07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
How do the a-arms look on the right side; bent? How about the frame, is it bent?

I have a '90 LT250R that had a slightly tweaked frame on the right front when I bought it. I was able to get back respectable steering geometry using the Fullflight a-arms. They use heim joints and allow lots of adjustability for bent frames.

blake b
07-30-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by ccdhowell
How do the a-arms look on the right side; bent? How about the frame, is it bent?

I have a '90 LT250R that had a slightly tweaked frame on the right front when I bought it. I was able to get back respectable steering geometry using the Fullflight a-arms. They use heim joints and allow lots of adjustability for bent frames.
it doesnt really look bent but i can look again, is there not any kind of adjustment

cdrookie
07-31-2008, 04:23 PM
for some reason suzuki put positive(i think) camber in the quadracer front ends, making them steer like crap. easy fix though. remove the bolt holding the lower ball joint in place, slide the ball joint out, grind off the tabs that keep the ball joint from spinning and put a .200 spacer in there. then put the ball joint back into the a arm and reinstall the bolt and tighten it up. there's a thread about this on quadracerhq...