PDA

View Full Version : Arrest at Redbud

Nick110
07-29-2008, 09:35 AM
I was just looking through the pictures of last weekend and redbud and it looks like someone was getting put into the back of a cop car. Anyone know the story behind this?

FHKracingZ
07-29-2008, 09:40 AM
I talked to the owner of Sunset ridge ( Bob ) and the owner of red bud ( Jean ) , and they said some foriegn guy from colorado got cought stealing stuff from the kawasaki rig.

dehner47
07-29-2008, 09:41 AM
maybe its the ghost of jason lawrence:devil:

Nick110
07-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Glad he got caught, I hate hearing stories of people getting robbed at races.

exsweetie66
07-29-2008, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by dehner47
maybe its the ghost of jason lawrence:devil:

what was the deal with jason lawerence??? i heard it was disorderly conduct or something like that but thats all i heard.

Nick110
07-29-2008, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by exsweetie66
what was the deal with jason lawerence??? i heard it was disorderly conduct or something like that but thats all i heard.

My buddy told me that he got into a scuffle with someone at the races, then a cop tried to break it up and he hit the cop. Thats what I remember my dirtbike buddy telling me.

Brad77
07-29-2008, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by exsweetie66

Well I don't know what happened to Jason Lawrence but I have heard that he has already landed a new job.

elementryder
07-29-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Brad77
Well I don't know what happened to Jason Lawrence but I have heard that he has already landed a new job.

LMFAO hahahaha

400ex28
07-29-2008, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Brad77

haha, thats good.

bcg717
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM
I read somewhere that jason got drunk and rolled a car a couple months back and then when at the race recently he got in a fight over some girl. I think he is nothing but a waste of talent. I also think he got suspended indeffinetely from ama.

TWISTED
07-29-2008, 01:16 PM
I'm pretty sure no factory ride will pick him up now.... What a genuis.............

eastside 400
07-29-2008, 04:54 PM
he'll have no problem getting a ride when hes allowed to race again, look at this, this thread had nothing to do about him but yet were talking about him, thats what sponsors want, bad publicity is still better then no publicity.

TWISTED
07-29-2008, 05:34 PM
Jason Lawrence is a tool..... i don't care how good he is, and the factories don't either..... They don't want hoodlums representing their products.............

Warnerade
07-29-2008, 07:29 PM
is he the one that got in a fight with vilapoto? (sp?)

rollie
07-29-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
is he the one that got in a fight with vilapoto? (sp?)

yeah

I like him, his interviews are funny as hell

It's too bad what happened but as long as drugs weren't involved a team will pick him up, he's still young so he's got plently left in him, hes only suspended from AMA for 1 year

SRH
07-29-2008, 08:21 PM
mx needs j law, he makes things interesting , otherwise its the same old vetrans from the 90's and the new wave of preppy spoiled kids, he breaks it up but hes gotta tone it down a bit, hes out of control

FHKracingZ
07-29-2008, 09:36 PM
Your right, no factory wants that red #1 plate on there bike. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Warnerade
07-30-2008, 02:19 AM
<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=12386428">Fight Club: Jason Lawrence vs. Ryan Villopoto</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=12386428,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=12386428,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Mxjunkie
07-30-2008, 05:53 AM
eh lawrence makes d6 dirtbike riders look bad.. :o All kidding aside though that's how it is in d6.. lol I've seen a couple times where parents have duked it out at the races about where their kids placed that day.. then the kids take it out on the track :o

user101
07-30-2008, 06:44 AM
I think they should just let them go ahead and fight and get it out of their system. Their young and full of piss and vinegar, they'll calm in down in a year or two. The AMA guys need to slacken up on all these rules, i mean c'mon it's racing and what these guys do for a living; tempers are gonna flair up. Especially, when they have someone like Lawrence who likes to stir things up.

insaneracin2003
07-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by user101
I think they should just let them go ahead and fight and get it out of their system. Their young and full of piss and vinegar, they'll calm in down in a year or two. The AMA guys need to slacken up on all these rules, i mean c'mon it's racing and what these guys do for a living; tempers are gonna flair up. Especially, when they have someone like Lawrence who likes to stir things up.
I am sorry but I completely dissagree with your commment. Up and comers are gonna see what transpired and how J-Law acts on and off the track. I can't see how they should allow these kind of issues to take place. I think J-Law got what he deserved and I just hope he grows up and realizes that this is a Job for him, being a factory rider. i know alot of kids would love to be in his shoes and would NOT make the immature decisions that he has made. i really hope he gets his mind right and uses this as a start ing place to grow up and be a real factory rider. I belive that the AMA would hope it happens for the best for J=Law.

bwamos
07-30-2008, 02:06 PM
If you're a professional. You should act like a professional.

If you're an athlete you should act sportsman like.

I'm not at all interested in a WWF vs. NBA Thugs on motorized vehicles.

insaneracin2003
07-30-2008, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by bwamos
If you're a professional. You should act like a professional.

If you're an athlete you should act sportsman like.

I'm not at all interested in a WWF vs. NBA Thugs on motorized vehicles.
AMEN Brotha!!!!

elementryder
07-30-2008, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie
eh lawrence makes d6 dirtbike riders look bad.. :o All kidding aside though that's how it is in d6.. lol I've seen a couple times where parents have duked it out at the races about where their kids placed that day.. then the kids take it out on the track :o

haha yes no lie he represents the d6 the way it is, i kno all about it!!!

most people from d6 that live in pa know why there is fighting, if you know what im saying

STEVENJANNA
07-30-2008, 02:23 PM
How little we remember the past. What was the one major event that catapulted NASCAR from just a popular "redneck" racing series to the one of the largest sporting organizations in the world?

A FIGHT

Feb. 18 1979 The Daytona 500, on CBS. It was the 1st live broadcast of a 500 mile race and most of the North East was stuck inside because of a snow storm and there wasn't much on TV in those days. Davie Allison and Cale Yarborough got into a fight after crashing out on the last lap.

Should profesionals act profesional, absolutely, but when they loose there cool it allows we mortals to see that they are human too.

AtvMxRider
07-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
How little we remember the past. What was the one major event that catapulted NASCAR from just a popular "redneck" racing series to the one of the largest sporting organizations in the world?

A FIGHT

Feb. 18 1979 The Daytona 500, on CBS. It was the 1st live broadcast of a 500 mile race and most of the North East was stuck inside because of a snow storm and there wasn't much on TV in those days. Davie Allison and Cale Yarborough got into a fight after crashing out on the last lap.

Should profesionals act profesional, absolutely, but when they loose there cool it allows we mortals to see that they are human too.

It was not just the fight that got J-Law in all this trouble. It's the drinking the night beofre a race and rolling a rental car then getting drunk and getting in a fight in the pits with spectators.. He was on probabtion last year for the fight with Villipoto and was only off of it for a few weeks before he screwed up again. MX does NOT need J-law like someone else said he is an embarressment to the sport.

xtullyx16
07-30-2008, 03:37 PM
oh who cares those are dirtbike riders.. they're slow:blah:

redrocker
07-30-2008, 03:41 PM
WHAT ABOUT THE ARREST AT REDBUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZeroLogic
07-30-2008, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
It was not just the fight that got J-Law in all this trouble. It's the drinking the night beofre a race and rolling a rental car then getting drunk and getting in a fight in the pits with spectators.. He was on probabtion last year for the fight with Villipoto and was only off of it for a few weeks before he screwed up again. MX does NOT need J-law like someone else said he is an embarressment to the sport.

I agree and disagree. The drinking then fighting isn't so necessary. However, when you put two teenagers competing, and when you antaginizing eachother, your going to have fights. If I was in J-Laws position when Villopoto wheelied the bike at me, I would of lost it. Plain and simple.:ermm:

Originally posted by redrocker
WHAT ABOUT THE ARREST AT REDBUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The what?!:blah:

Warnerade
07-30-2008, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I agree and disagree. The drinking then fighting isn't so necessary. However, when you put two teenagers competing, and when you antaginizing eachother, your going to have fights. If I was in J-Laws position when Villopoto wheelied the bike at me, I would of lost it. Plain and simple.:ermm: what if it was an accident? Maybe he was on the throttle trying to scare jay and his clutch cable broke...

AtvMxRider
07-30-2008, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
I agree and disagree. The drinking then fighting isn't so necessary. However, when you put two teenagers competing, and when you antaginizing eachother, your going to have fights. If I was in J-Laws position when Villopoto wheelied the bike at me, I would of lost it. Plain and simple.:ermm:

The what?!:blah:

The fight with Villipoto was over a year ago. Thats not what go him suspended.

ZeroLogic
07-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
The fight with Villipoto was over a year ago. Thats not what go him suspended.

I barely remeber this event.:p What exactly got him suspened? The drinking and fighting?

Nick110
07-30-2008, 05:23 PM
Well this thread has already gone to chit so I have another question. Did anyone try Laroccos leap at the ATV national?

Warnerade
07-30-2008, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Well this thread has already gone to chit so I have another question. Did anyone try Laroccos leap at the ATV national? Alex Trompen told me he cased the tripple while he was scoping it out. He is the only one that went for it though

Nick110
07-30-2008, 05:44 PM
Alex Trompen told me he cased the tripple while he was scoping it out. He is the only one that went for it though

Your kidding right?

Warnerade
07-30-2008, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Your kidding right? nope, me and my buddy allen (we both know him) watched him case the double landing for it, came off the track immediately and told us he thought he broke his leg casing the tripple.

He also told my buddy joe scarrow he was gonna have no problem winning both pro am classes.

he should quit racing and become a commedian

Nick110
07-30-2008, 06:00 PM
nope, me and my buddy allen (we both know him) watched him case the double landing for it, came off the track immediately and told us he thought he broke his leg casing the tripple.

He also told my buddy joe scarrow he was gonna have no problem winning both pro am classes.

he should quit racing and become a commedian

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

That is the greatest thing I have ever heard. Why does he do this to himself? Does he really think hes all that and a bag of chips? He should deff become a comedian.

Warnerade
07-30-2008, 07:12 PM
Yes, he honestly does tihnk he is the greatest thing to the ATV industry. I always made fun of him last year when he raced pro class and he came to a local every now and then and I beat him, when I was in b class lol

younggun95
07-30-2008, 08:09 PM
The guy that got arrested stole a whole bunch of stuff from a bunch of different people. He stole Leatts from a couple of the Top Pro-Am riders as well as some other stuff.
The factory rigs were trying to go through their stuff to figure out if anything had gotten stolen...