PDA

View Full Version : Gary Fallon/DIRTWHEELS

quadscrib
07-28-2008, 03:31 PM
Ive just noticed a snazzy little black DRX50 in the readers rides section. Very cool! Ive had a couple in there in the past and Im 150% pumped every time! Nice lookin ride too!!

bulldogfallon
07-29-2008, 11:18 AM
Thank you

I haven't seen the magazine yet...Somehow I paid for 2 more years and now I don't get any issues?

Strange concept?

Anyone willing to scan and post for my son :)

mcwilly
07-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
Thank you

I haven't seen the magazine yet...Somehow I paid for 2 more years and now I don't get any issues?

Strange concept?

Anyone willing to scan and post for my son :)

Same as me. Maybe it'll arrive today. Let me know if you dont get it and I can scan/send it to you. (assuming I get it, that is)

quadscrib
07-30-2008, 11:11 AM
I have a digital subscription so they (usually) get to me early. If I could scan it or save the pic I would.

LT-R450Kehoe
08-03-2008, 08:24 PM
got to see that beautiful machine in the letters section when my mag arrived on Friday!!! LOVE IT!!!

I wish DIRTWHEELS would step up and do some articles on mini's.... I wonder what we need to do

quadscrib
08-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Well they do but usually just the big company ones. A few years ago it seems DIRTWHEELS did a little thing on the ols single a arm model. I think honestly that DRR (or name you mini manufacturer) need to send them some samples.