PDA

View Full Version : who hates hunters as much as me?

miles Machine
07-27-2008, 09:16 PM
ive always had problems with ppl hunting on my property, and them telling me im not allowed to ride on MY land when its hunting season, my cousin told me today that i better not ride when hunting season starts and i almost busted his face in. today was the first time ive rode in 2 months and i get **** for it lmao. srry im just venting.

woodsracer882
07-27-2008, 09:28 PM
It's people like that who give the rest of us responsible hunters a bad name. I hate trespassers!! They ruin it for everybody.

hardkoratvmxr
07-27-2008, 09:29 PM
dial 911 get your land papers. when the police get there have them walk the property with you and then proceed to kick them off of your land and then while you are out there post no trespassing signs and if it happens again prosecute

csr250r
07-27-2008, 09:33 PM
Cant say that i hate hunters... my family and i hunt alot deer phesants coyotes. But if its your land tell him when he gets his own land he can hunt, ride, dance around a teepee or whatever he wants to do with it but until then you can ride as much as you want on yours.

Gray33
07-27-2008, 10:56 PM
my whole family hunts...That is probly why everyone on this site hates me

powermadd400ex
07-27-2008, 11:04 PM
i hunt every now and then. but i when i do hunt, i hunt by the rules and only at regulated places.
and for them to come onto ur property and hunt. thats trespassing. and to have a firearm i think that maybe another offence(sp) as well but not sure.

Pappy
07-27-2008, 11:16 PM
My gut tells me you have issues with members of your family and not actual hunters violating your property, or am I not taking the fact your COUSIN is the one giving you problems?

As far as you hating hunters, well just as many hunters, land owners and farmers hate atv riders in general for tresspassing and riding on their land.

miles Machine
07-27-2008, 11:37 PM
none the less im going out tomorrow and smashing all there camera **** in the woods and burning down there tree stands .

Pappy
07-27-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by miles Machine
none the less im going out tomorrow and smashing all there camera **** in the woods and burning down there tree stands .

Thats great, maybe they will string some wire about neck high on a few of your trails. Take your family fued elsewhere, your not doing anything for our sport with this crap.

Warnerade
07-27-2008, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by miles Machine
none the less im going out tomorrow and smashing all there camera **** in the woods and burning down there tree stands . pee on his feed spots too, that will show him!:rolleyes:

come up with an arrangement and be done with it.

hardkoratvmxr
07-28-2008, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Gray33

you are officially and idiot

Warnerade
07-28-2008, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by hardkoratvmxr
you are officially and idiot an*

hardkoratvmxr
07-28-2008, 12:42 AM
thanks i knew multi tasking would catch up to me

AtvMxRider
07-28-2008, 05:53 AM
Originally posted by Gray33

No it has nothing to do with that:ermm:

chris46250r
07-28-2008, 06:41 AM
Since we are using the word hate, I hate people who hate hunting because they know nothing about hunting. Hunting, if done correctly, is no different than farming. You are going out and harvesting food. No matter what sport you can think of, there is always a small part of the people in it that gives a bad rap to the whole group. Dont hate 95% of the group because 5% are idiots.

Quad18star
07-28-2008, 08:45 AM
Not sure if I read this correctly or not , but your cousin is hunting on your property and he's telling you what you can't ride your ATV on YOUR property come hunting season?

Now you're pissed and going to tear down tree stands that are on YOUR property?

I kind of get the feeling this isn't your land ... but maybe owned by multiple relatives? Grandparents?

450raider
07-28-2008, 08:52 AM
ill just say where i live my only beef with hunters is that they think theyre above everyone else when you see em out, its mostly rich old dudes with f350s and grizzly 700's with all the useless crap on em (the poor ones just get a handgun and poaches on someones deer farm or turkey farm off the side of the road in their moms lumina, and even dogs and cats are a delicassy here, want proof? ill take you for a trip around my block, everyone knows it happens but noone does anything) and when you ride by the old guys tell you to go home and stuff and little things like that is what pi**es me off so i tell them to shove the gun, im seriously not intimidated by these people, because fact is if they wasnt emptysacked they wouldnt be out shooting animals that can do nothing back to begin with....so last year for the 1st time only i gave one of those guys pretty little griz a gravel shower because he almost ran me off the trail and was being a prick about it, so to get respect you gotta give it and around here they do not so they wont be getting it from me.

HUNT1940
07-28-2008, 09:56 AM
WELL FIRST OFF LET ME START BY SAYING I,M A HUNTER AND A BIG ONE AT THAT...AND ALSO OWN ATV'S.. THE PROBLEM I HAVE HERE IS .IN NEW JERSEY IT IS ILLEGAL TO RIDE ATV'S ON STATE OWNED LAND AND WILDLIFE MANGEMENT AREAS WITCH I PAY TO HUNT ON WHEN I BUY MY LICENSE.I WAIT TO HUNT ALL YEAR WHEN OPENING DAY COMES AROUND AND I HAVE AN ********* RUINING MY HUNT..THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF. NOW IF ITS YOUR LAND WELL THAN THEY ARE **** OUT OF LUCK. BUT EVERY STATE IS DIFFERENT WHERE YOU CAN RIDE YOUR ATV..

HUNT1940
07-28-2008, 09:59 AM
because fact is if they wasnt emptysacked they wouldnt be out shooting animals that can do nothing back to begin with....

WHAT ARE YOU A *** FROM PETA OR JUST A DEMOCRAT???:D

HUNT1940
07-28-2008, 10:05 AM
because fact is if they wasnt emptysacked they wouldnt be out shooting animals that can do nothing back to begin with

WELL LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION ,,WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU ATE MEAT..I BET NOT TO LONG AGO ..UNLESS YOUR A VEGATERIAN.WHICH I DOUBT..
SO YOU JUST PAY SOMONE TO KILL IF FOR YOU THAN??
I ALSO BET YOU HAVE A NICE PAIR OF LEATHER RIDING GLOVES OR BOOTS ETC ETC...HIPPACRITT.. YES???:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

ALAMX37
07-28-2008, 10:07 AM
1 hunt, hunting
the pursuit and killing or capture of wild animals regarded as a sport

hunt, hunting
the work of finding and killing or capturing animals for food or pelts

search, hunt, hunting
the activity of looking thoroughly in order to find something or someone

I am sorry but the misuses of the term drives me crazy. Sitting there and waiting on one to walk by has nothing to do with hunting. I on occasion go out ambushing, but as long as it's your land it is no ones
business what your doing. Unless you are someone *****ing about your family members.

HUNT1940
07-28-2008, 10:09 AM
but as long as it's your land it is no ones
business what your doing. Unless you are someone *****ing about your family members.

AND IF YOU READ THE FIRST REPLY THATS WHAT I WROTE
:huh

Yippie-Ki-Yay
07-28-2008, 10:10 AM
Well just because some hunters are idiots and do those things doesnt mean that all hunters are like that. Me and my dad hunt every year and when we kill something we use alot of it.

honda4life72
07-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by ALAMX37

Sitting there and waiting on one to walk by has nothing to do with hunting.

i love when people say that. because they dont know the # of hours u spend walking threw the woods to find that sitting spot. then the hours u spend putting corn,setting up stand,makin paths to shoot down,makin paths to walk to and from the stand, and so so much more. u do just go out there and sit and wait. but hours go into goingand preparing that spot to hunt.

400exrider707
07-28-2008, 11:12 AM
Most idiots of the world have hobbies, and chances are you have idiots that participate in the same hobbies you like. There will always be idiots in the world, and there really isn't much that can be done about it.

I hunt and I ride atv's and I know idiots in both sports. Life goes on.;)

450raider
07-28-2008, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by HUNT1940
because fact is if they wasnt emptysacked they wouldnt be out shooting animals that can do nothing back to begin with

WELL LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION ,,WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU ATE MEAT..I BET NOT TO LONG AGO ..UNLESS YOUR A VEGATERIAN.WHICH I DOUBT..
SO YOU JUST PAY SOMONE TO KILL IF FOR YOU THAN??
I ALSO BET YOU HAVE A NICE PAIR OF LEATHER RIDING GLOVES OR BOOTS ETC ETC...HIPPACRITT.. YES???:eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Wait just a minute!!......Democrat?!? thems fightin words pardner:D

deathman53
07-28-2008, 02:54 PM
if its your and only your land. Call the cops, bring them out to the hunters, have them all charged with trepassing, post your property, remove the tree stands and keep an eye out for more hunters. Simple, now if your family hunts your property, you might have more problems then.

TGW_400ex
07-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Wat ya gots ta do is get in yo pic up and chase dem mofos of yo land!

07-28-2008, 10:06 PM
Do what most people do....

Take it to Jerry Springer.

blacknblue#2
07-28-2008, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by MrManly
Do what most people do....

Take it to Jerry Springer.

oh Fo Sho, Jerry will work it out, If not you can at least legally thump on him in 30 second intervals till they split you up

250x_kyle
07-29-2008, 08:23 AM
first off are you riding on ur land and getting *****ed at by other hunters not family members? if your riding on your land and some random jack *** tells you your arnt aloud to ride there you can strait up tell him no you cant hunt here. but if ur riding during hunting season and family owned land and runing your own familys hunt your the jackass on your part. Act your age you dont go smashen trail cams and what not because your cuzin said dont ride during hunting season. my whole family hunts on two chunks of privately owned land. if i have both of my tags used up i dont ride out of the respect for my uncles and cousins. some people hunt for sport some hunt for the meat. dont ruin it for them just because ur going to be a jackass and ruin the good name for people mature enough to ride.

rossignoldude81
08-04-2008, 02:31 PM
my friend i met in the coast guard is from alabama and said he shot a dude who was on his land trying to hunt when the season was over. said he only shot him in the leg. never got in trouble either cuz he ran away and the dude wasnt gonna go to the police saying i was poaching on private land and got shot. lol