PDA

View Full Version : ((( Custom Lamborghini look-a-like, Replica Kit Car )))

Dab450r
07-27-2008, 08:10 PM
For Sale or Trade
100% complete kit car from pica corp; known as " Artero " This Lambo look-a-like was built on a 1986 Pontiac Fiero. The car has a 2.8 liter, v6 engine with only 54,000 original miles, also has a performance intake. It is automatic, p/w, a/c, am/fm, cassette and also with t-tops which is very rare to find on most Arteros. No major problems. This car was always garage kept. Exterior is in excellent condition, and interior is in great condition.
As said before, the lambo kit is built on a Pontiac Fiero. Pisa Corp. specially made this fiber glass body to fit the car perfectly, turning it into a Lamborghini. The kit alone with everything to change the Fiero into a Artero retails at $9,000; not even including the car.
This Artero is a awesome car that gets everyone's heads turning when you drive past. The car was in many car shows for Pisa Corp. and also throughout the Lehigh Valley. You will not be disappointed in this car. It is your gain and my lose, but the car needs to go.
The car is up for sale for $11,000 or possibly for trade. Would trade for a Vw- Gti, Golf, and possibly a Jetta. Has to be 5-speed and have same value of this car. If not same value or more, would possibly still trade, but would have to throw in money on your side. And that would depend on the car, condition, and milage. Also would be open to other trades, as in cars or same value.
You can contact me at 610-751-1218 for more information or are interested in buying
Or contact me at xxskatevolcomxx@aol.com for trades.

more pictures > http://s166.photobucket.com/albums/u86/danteb92/White%20Car/

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u86/danteb92/White%20Car/IMG_5322.jpg

tim colston
07-29-2008, 09:12 AM
Man at the end of the day it is still an 86 fiero. Good luck with the sale. I would maybe put it up on a specialty forum. Can't fit a quad in it, hell it is smaller than many quads. Not bashing but 11 large is a bunch of money for a poser.