PDA

View Full Version : royal distributors

300EXer
12-04-2002, 10:15 PM
I've been thinkin bout ordering stuff from there.Has anyone ever done it and does it always come in 1 piece?

Quad18star
12-05-2002, 12:51 PM
Well heres the deal. I work for Royal Distributing here in Ontario. Depending on what you need we can probably get it out to you in Alberta within a matter of maybe a week or so depending on the availability of the parts. To order you would have to call the 1-800 number monday to friday between 9-5 . The mailorder part of the business is closed on weekends ( they need the break TRUST ME)

As for the service , we stand behind our products and always try to make sure the costumer is pleased with what he or she has recieved. We offer a 30 day money back garantee and usually the manufacturers offer 90 days ( sometimes more, somtimes less) . As you know any electrical parts have no warrantee on them ( unless you can convince Paul , the vice president of the company, that the part you recieved was defective)

What abouts would you be interested in buying?? I can probably tell you the availability of most of the parts and accessories. Everything you order will be shipped out in one complete shipping ( unless theres a part that isnt in stock and you wouldnt mind recieving it after all the others) . Shipping charges are what is probably going to cost you the most .

Let me know your needs and I can help you out . www.royaldistributing.com

Lataz.

300EXer
12-05-2002, 12:56 PM
im thinkin bout ordering a DG RCM exhaust,nerfs, k@N, and chanin and sprockets. wuts the shipping gonna cost for that? and is tthere anyone i figure out on my own how much shipping is gonna cost so i dont have to ask u about something everytime im ordering. o and i want some of them shocks for up front!

Quad18star
12-05-2002, 01:11 PM
Well i can tell you right now , the DG RCM exhausts are sold out . They were clearance items and ran out the first day our catalogue came out . Maybe varify with Guelph ( they might have brought more in). The power Tech 4 is a nice system . The nerf bars should be in stock , if not we would ahve to order them from Motovan or Kimpex , whoever deals them to us on those items.We should have the filter available , but K&N doesnt make the power kits anymore , so if you're looking for the power kit chances are we dont have it anymore . Chains and sprockets are available all the time. I cant really tell you what shipping will cost. Everythign goes by weight and prices change all the time . Call the 1-800 number its free and great service.

Quad18star
12-05-2002, 01:12 PM
1-800-265-2970

400exBro
12-05-2002, 04:26 PM
there is only one place i shop for aftermarket stufff------- ^plash n dirt....

www.splashndirt.com is where you are able to contact them, grade a service and they carry a lot of aftermarket stuff that is hard to find in canada but not the us, becuase they are a nacs racing dealer.....

i suggest them 100% all racers in ont. shop at splash n dirt, they are highly repected..

lata

Bro

crazy canadian
12-05-2002, 04:52 PM
i've had some friends order from royal distributing and they have all had really good service from them. never any damaged parts and quick service. for slash & dirt however, back when i was purchasing my a arms, shocks and swing arm i tried contacting them without success. i gave up after three emails, and two calls. i had left messages for them to call me back and eveything. it's been a couple months and i still haven't heard from them. i guess they didn't want my business.

Blysster
12-05-2002, 05:29 PM
I have delt with both.. I buy from the one that has the best prices on what i'm looking for or who has the parts in stock.

I have had great service from both places so far.

Quad18star
12-05-2002, 06:42 PM
Although i have never purchsed from splash and dirt before, i haven't heard anythign bad about them . Even though I work for Royal , I wont knock down another company. I know other people would but I'm not going to do business like that. As a racer ( former racer, im quadless right now) i know how much every cent means , and I will be the first to admit it , if Splash and Dirt would have the exact same part for cheaper , I would purchase from them even though I work for Royal . Our customers keep comming back and have been loyal to us because we have the " customer comes first " attitude and we will stand behind any product we sell. If I dont believe the product meets my expectations ( ie cheap welds , etc. ) i will tell the customer before he or she even buys it . If Canadian Tire has somethign priced cheaper than we do , I will tell the customer that also. Thats just my way of doing business ( dont tell my boss though or ill be looking for a job at Splash and Dirt) . Lataz