PDA

View Full Version : Pettersburg, VA

mkbruteforce
07-25-2008, 10:27 PM
If you are in the Virginia area and are looking for a great place to ride might I suggest the NEW atv terrain park at the Virginia Motor Sports Park. The trails range from the 4 year old first ride trials to the advanced GNCC type tree hugging trails. They are also getting ready to open up to all atv's the MX track and mud bog pit as well as a dirt drag.

Visit them at www.VMP-ATV.com.

I have been several times and had a blast. 15.00 for a half day and you can not beat it

MK

AtvMxRider
07-26-2008, 08:00 AM
Links not working

mkbruteforce
07-26-2008, 08:10 AM
Ok try this one. I just went to it so i know its good.

I like to ride on Sunday mornings as I have most if not all the track to myself.

Thanks

http://www.vmp-atv.com/

AtvMxRider
07-26-2008, 08:21 AM
When are they supossed to open the mx track?

mkbruteforce
07-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Last week when I was down there, the manager had mentioned to me that they had bought the MX track and where going to open it soon. I would guess since they are closed for a week do to track MAINT. that they MX track will be open next weekend. Call them to make sure before you travel down.

Thanks

mkbruteforce
08-03-2008, 09:23 AM
Jerry,

Where you able to find out if the MX track was open to ATV's and the public? If not, I will address this with them this Sat when I ride at the park.

Thanks

MK

AtvMxRider
08-03-2008, 09:51 AM
I emailed them and asked and they said they are in the process of taking it over but she couldn't give me andy specifics. See if you can find out anything for sure.

AtvMxRider
08-09-2008, 12:43 PM
bump

mkbruteforce
08-09-2008, 05:15 PM
what?

AtvMxRider
08-09-2008, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by mkbruteforce
what?

Heard anything else about the mx track?

mkbruteforce
08-10-2008, 06:57 AM
Here is what I got from the owners.

Hi Michael. Yes we will be taking over the MX track. It may be open next weekend, we're trying to verify now that they have no races over there. I do know that at some point it will be added into the current trail system and will be at the middle of the Advanced Trail. Plans are in the process for all of these additions. I think the official date we take it over is mid October. More details will be posted on the website once we figure out all of the logistics. Thanks so much for your support of the park and your advertising for us!! We really appreciate it and have realized that word of mouth from our satisfied riders is worth so much!
Thanks again Michael!
Steffanie