PDA

View Full Version : YAMAHA YFZ 450 COMPLETE DASA Racing National Ready Race

nasusrt
07-24-2008, 03:44 PM
This is a COMPLETE DASA Racing National Ready Race Engine from a 2007 YFZ450. This Engine has a GYT-R Complete Clutch System (basket, plates, etc..), Hinson makes it so it is basically a Hinson Clutch System. It also has all GYT-R Blue Anodized Plug and the GYT-R Kicker Kit. You also get the Kicker and Shifter. I ran this engine in only two races, no practice. It is a Very Solid Good Running Engine. I purchased this as a spare from Former Pro Factory Yamaha Rider Travis Spader. This Engine has VERY LOW Hours and Does Not have any Damages what so ever. Runs and Works 100%. The only reason I am getting rid of all my Yamaha parts is because I changed to another brand.

It has the full Dasa porting and head work, Webb Cams, CP 13:1 Piston. Everything is solid ready to mount. Nothing is wrong with this engine it is like NEW. It has 55 horse power on the dyno.

You will pay big BUCKS to get a motor like this one!!!Please E-mail me if interested

im asking $2600

international buyers welcomed. i will ship anywhere just e-mail me your full name and address for shipping quotes..

rwhitaker04
07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
i need the kick start how much and ur box is full

yfz610
08-31-2008, 09:45 AM
still got the motor?/

woodside83
09-03-2008, 02:08 PM
if it had a stock piston in it i would take it.