PDA

View Full Version : There is a poll on everything why not this!

skinrider440
12-04-2002, 06:04 PM
Skoal or Copenhagen

Rip_Tear
12-04-2002, 06:14 PM
Why is there only 2 choices.... I need a third! or 4th for that matter, other and NON

EricB
12-04-2002, 06:18 PM
cope, hands down. no ***** packets or long cut either. just snuff =) nothing like a nice fresh snoose! and yes, once again i'm from oregon.

-Joe Dirt

MILF_HUNTER
12-04-2002, 06:33 PM
ive had bad experiences with dopenhagen
you gotta man up for that stuff

story goes like this.
one day at the golf course that i work at the boys brought in some redman and copenhagen (dopenhagen as far as im concerned) well i was chewin redman all day and then i took a big pinch of dopenhagen and had ot big of a nicoteen rush and turned white as paper and puked

never again will i chew.
i know im a nancee boy but what ever. at least i have nice teath

Moto92
12-04-2002, 06:35 PM
Id rather chew on some broken glass :blah

12-04-2002, 06:36 PM
MOUTH CANCER NASTY

phatswinn
12-04-2002, 06:36 PM
chewing tobacco is the worst crap ever

ny300exrider
12-04-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by phatswinn
chewing tobacco is the worst crap ever
true dat

sportraxrider10
12-04-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer

i agree, theres no point in chewing or smoking ciggaretts:rolleyes:

DVS_Freestyler
12-04-2002, 07:00 PM
id rather chew cattle silage (sp) than that $hit! cant even stand the smell no more :huh

Ralph
12-04-2002, 07:06 PM
I JUST DONT LIKE THE PART WHERE U LOOS LIKE UR WHOLE FACE....

sportraxrider10
12-04-2002, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
I JUST DONT LIKE THE PART WHERE U LOOS LIKE UR WHOLE FACE....

yea thats a good point too

400exrules
12-04-2002, 07:12 PM
my parents smoke and i know how bad my future kids would feel too if i smoked or chew tobacco so i dont and wont..........................plus its just RETARDED, PEOPLE LOOK LIKE A FRIGGIN QUEER WHEN THEY SMOKE ya know their eyes look like this when they suck in or whatever :huh or atleast my mom does and i try my best not to laugh lol

cabex
12-04-2002, 07:13 PM
Yuck That stuff looks and is nasty!

Some kids in my school chew it and stick it on the walls and places all over the school. Those are the kids that have NO life. I see no point in doing any of that crap.

Why would anyone want to kill themselves by doing that. If they do want to kill themselves a gun will do it alot faster. LOL

Sorry to the people that do this stuff but this is my opinion and stand by it.

:D

Derek
12-04-2002, 07:14 PM
this thread was a bad idea from the start.

Ride400
12-04-2002, 07:27 PM
to **** with chewing tabacco, if ur gonna do sumthin you might as well do it to get loose. try herb instead

flyin#5
12-04-2002, 07:37 PM
chewing smoking and anything of that sort is stupid and pointless. like i said in the other post... get some jerky chew its not going to kill you and it tastes good! :D

400exrules
12-04-2002, 07:44 PM
or do ike i do and get 250 pices of extra sugary gum and chew it, i like it

Bean
12-04-2002, 09:17 PM
all i can say is, u havnt been preasured into doin smoking yet, do u know how hard it is to stop once u started, i hav alot of respect for people tryin to quit smokin, it isnt as easy as, stopping, its not nasty or stupid to people who are hooked on it, JMO on that subject

EricB
12-04-2002, 10:34 PM
yeah you guys are right really, i've haven't been chewing for a whole long time or anything. but for the time i have i've got kinda hooked. not so much for the nicotine but just something in my mouth. or something to chew on. so now a can lasts me over 2 weeks, almost just drys up haha gotta keep it in the fridge. i just chew gum to tide my oral fixation. but snoose is a life saver sometimes, really can keep you awake when your driving and stuff. but yeah, nasty stuff it really messes up your mouth. especialy formalgahagen haha.

JUSTINcredible
12-04-2002, 10:41 PM
thats sick.. why would you want to do nasty shiznit like that:huh

skinrider440
12-04-2002, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Derek6621
this thread was a bad idea from the start.

i thought it would be kinda funny

ive been doing it for 9 years quit 5 or 6 times and i go thru a can a day beef jerky cost to much when you would eat as much as i would

MSL
12-05-2002, 07:13 AM
If you guys dont chew or smoke please dont start it is so nasty and will couse health problems and like Bean said it is super hard to quit once you are hooked.

L.Vegas400
12-05-2002, 09:07 AM
i prefer skoal strait. copenslagen smells and tastes bad, but i will chew just about anything in a pinch.

and to those that say its nasty, gross, bad idea...... i respect that. you have the right to your opinion, and you stated it, and i respect that also. bet you thought i was gonna say 'you can kiss my @ss', nope, you have a right to say what you want about it.:)

Steve-o 400EX
12-05-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by LBZfreestyler
id rather chew cattle silage (sp) than that $hit! cant even stand the smell no more :huh

Yea I agree.:blah

trueblue450
12-05-2002, 11:40 AM
obviously you guys havent tried chew.. Every time you put a big ol dip in yer mouth you get a nicotine rush like non other... Nothing like a legal high.. Now that i'm in college I can chew in class. Gotta have the spit cup. But its great gettin all giddy in the middle of class. .haha

Extremeracer167
12-05-2002, 11:53 AM
I bet all the girls love that too. Lookin over and have to look at a cup fill with ***** looking spit. MMMMMMM bet u get all the honeys.

trueblue450
12-05-2002, 12:06 PM
could get more than you probably.. but there are no women in my CAD TECH classes.. so I don't worry bout impressing the boys like yourself..

RED121572
12-05-2002, 01:49 PM
When I clicked on this thread to see what this poll was about, it was totally unexpected.

Thanks for me making me laugh. LOL LOL LOL LOL:D :D :D

JTRtrx250r
12-05-2002, 01:55 PM
skoal is for Sally's,man up!

Crazy4bluEx
12-05-2002, 01:59 PM
LoL, i dont do it, but i am not going to hate on someone that does
its your choice...

*K*

CBus660R
12-05-2002, 02:32 PM
How else am I supposed to make it through the day, sittin' behind a computer screen for 9 friggin' hours without a pinch (or 5) between my gum and cheek?:huh
PS Gotta go with Skoal Straight.

Bean
12-05-2002, 02:52 PM
i have a comparision, people say 4wheelrs suck, people that love and ride them say they dont, but u can get killed, or hurt on a 4wheelr, it can be terribly bad for ur health, and can killl u instantly, and its very hard to stop and quit once u hav started it, this is alot like smoking and chewing, so, just think about this for a while, could u giv up riding for your health even though its so addictvie, i am not sticking up for smoking or chewin, nor putting it down, i am just statin my thoughts

EricB
12-05-2002, 03:54 PM
cbus i do feel your pain i can't chew at work either. it's hard to sit at a computer or build them with out chewing hah. the best time to chew is when your working or right after you eat a really good meal IMO.

QuadTrix6
12-05-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by fearthisracer

yea :eek:

DGR Designs
12-05-2002, 04:17 PM
man. that ***** is absolutley gross. and yes, i would much rather chew on steaming silage. in my opinion, alchol is just as bad if its abused. my old man drinks all the time and yells and **** and it sucks. wish he would quit but he can't. he says its none of my buisness or that theres nothing wrong with it. so to all you little kids here, when you grow older and have kids, DON'T become an alcholic. for you childrens sake. and to end, chewing tobbaco ***** is friggin' nasty. and there are much better ways to kill yourself. like in motocross or sumthin'. we all pray not to be injured in MX but it's gonna happen. lol and there ARE better things than Quote- "Every time you put a big ol dip in yer mouth you get a nicotine rush like non other... Nothing like a legal high" heres a suggestion, sometime when you have a really bad day, go to your girlfriends house and look her in the eye and say i love you. they can always turn ***** into gold on a bad day. or another, go to your local MX track and run one as fast as you can and get your head right into it. now THATS a rush.

~Dave

stocktires
12-05-2002, 04:17 PM
tru bean, very tru.

Alota my friends do it, but I dont (it's not like I havent tried it), and I'm cool about it, it's their life.

Bean
12-05-2002, 04:20 PM
well, im not going to go off and preach about it and say i dont do it, cause i dont lie, i am just saying, non addicted people would never understand, just like guys could never understand poopin out a kid like chics do, u never know what its like till u do it

loganB
12-05-2002, 05:02 PM
Skols pouches I like them becase you dont have the chance of ny one seing eny crap stuck in your teeth. I have tried to stop but it is addictiing. If you dont chew dont start.

lil400exman
12-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by cabex
Yuck That stuff looks and is nasty!

Some kids in my school chew it and stick it on the walls and places all over the school. Those are the kids that have NO life. I see no point in doing any of that crap.

Why would anyone want to kill themselves by doing that. If they do want to kill themselves a gun will do it alot faster. LOL

Sorry to the people that do this stuff but this is my opinion and stand by it.

:D

they can also kill themselves by ridin a yammi sorry i am so brand racial

EricB
12-05-2002, 05:46 PM
yeah this is the internet and everyone is entitled to they're opion. i would have to say that 99% of people know that smoking and chewing is bad for ya. i meen after all, all of these pre-canned responses i'm hearing from people they learned in school i'm sure. i'm not trying to piss anyone off but really you don't know untill your hooked heh. yes i guess some people think it's nasty and some people hate it but some people like it. i personaly don't like most rap music and i think most of the "big booty hoes" they show on rap videos are gross but you don't see me going off hehe. some of you guys sound almost offended by this whole speel. don't be, its just a discussion. to the fella who's father has an alcohol problem, i feel bad for you man. my buddys dad is the same way and i've almost hit him before because he's such a *******. nothing tears me up more than people who abuse animals and children. nothing either of them can really do about it, it just aint fair.

SpeedBump
12-05-2002, 06:20 PM
Hey, this is for all the WEAK-MINDED tobacco users. I started smoking when I was about 15yrs old. In 1998 i was up to about 2 1/2 -3 packs a day. Camel Filters, then Lights, then back to filters. I NEEDED my smokes! If I would wake in the night, instead of going back to sleep. I fired up a HUMPBACK. Wake up in the morning, feet hit the floor, grab a smoke. I was addicted 110%. Well, the point of this rant is...........4 years ago, at age 30, I QUIT!!!!!! Wanna know how I did it? OK, i will tell ya even if ya don't. I said to myself, "self, ya gotta quit" so I did. No patches, no hypnosis, no doctors, no gum, no NOTHING! There is a miracle cure out there, been there for years, real cheap......called WILL POWER! If you seriously want to quit, QUIT! Make up your mind and do it. Simple. I am not a superhero, or better than anyone else, I'm just like eveyone else...ANYone can quit. You just need to grab your ballz and quit. that EZ.BTW this is about the 5th time trying to quit. made it few months each time, but always wanted and had the urge to smoke. NOT THIS TIME! I can drink a beer, eat, be around other people smoking ( my wife still smokes) nothing makes me want a cigarette now. I AM A NON-SMOKER and I love it. Oh, for the poll, both suck, give ya bad breath, and look stupid with lip all puffed out. My father chews, has for 50years. He ONLY chews COPE.:blah

toby400ex
12-05-2002, 08:46 PM
i rather spend the money on my quad, rather than new teeth and the fact that tabacco shnit keeps getting more expensive. Like someone else said quad riding can kill you but no matter how much you ride it wont cause cancer. I just learned about all of this in health and had to sit through a slide show of pics, so i know how nasty that crap looks. Not too mention it doesnt really look kool to anyone except maybe the other people that do it, and i dont think there is a chewers.com

TORO1968
12-05-2002, 11:16 PM
Ok, so any type of tobacco is f-ing nasty, but if I had a choice, I would go with some real CHAW...like Red-Man or Mail Pouch Tobacco! :D Purely for the nostalgia of course!!

-Jordan

ChadEXer
12-06-2002, 11:27 AM
I prefer beef jerky(and Beer):rolleyes:

Giz400ex
12-06-2002, 02:57 PM
I use to smoke and wasn't feeling right!! So I quit after 9 years of smoking and just recently started to dip a little. Friends of mine dip and I occasionally had one. Its not bad, my wife HATES it but I don't do it alot. Comparing to other people that have it in there mouth 24-7, I have 2 a day. I prefer.....Kodiak!! I know its a fad for me and eventually it will die.

EricB
12-06-2002, 03:21 PM
man kodiak is probably the worst thing you could put in your lip. it has the most fiberglass and tears it up bad. hehe just a little FYI

Team Outlaw #34
12-06-2002, 03:26 PM
sick chew is not good....whats the point of paying money so you can get some sort of a cancer....

12-06-2002, 03:41 PM
ya, i dont do it, i smoked before, didnt really get much from it though, but im not gonna insult some1 or tell them how stupid they are for smoking, or chewing, if thats their thing. and for any1 who has an alchohol prob or knows some1 who does, i feel for you, I havent spoken to or seen my dad in almost 3 years because of it, pretty sad how much money goes into makin this ***** , I mean, i know i sound like a commercial , but it kills, all these big tobacco companies really need body bags dropped on their door lol , now i REALLY sound like the TRUTH commercials :p

EricB
12-06-2002, 06:21 PM
well i was going to write a big long post about how worthless the "TRUTH" commercials are. but no one would probably reply after i wrote it, or the thread would get closed. but everyone knows smoking is bad for you. an if you don't, and you are a smoker. you deservie to die for being ignorant. unless your a really old hill billy and don't know any better, thats ok cos your just a good 'ol boy.