PDA

View Full Version : Loretta ???

racer999
07-24-2008, 07:30 AM
We are going to Loretta Lynn for the Aug 9-10 race and my daughter will be riding in the 90cc cvt class. Some people have told me that we have to qualify in order to race. Is this true?

mini racer #39
07-24-2008, 09:57 AM
If more then 20 90's sign up in the 90 CVT class then they will run a qualifier. If there are 20 or less they will not have to qualifiy. Most of the races this year the kids have had to qualfiy in the 90 class. I hope this answers your question.

racer999
07-24-2008, 10:06 AM
The qualifying heat races because there are more than 20 riders I knew about. But someone told me you had to run a qualifying race somewhere else before Loretta.

Thanks,

Also does any know if #999 is being used in the 90 cvt class

07HRC450R
07-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by racer999
We are going to Loretta Lynn for the Aug 9-10 race and my daughter will be riding in the 90cc cvt class. Some people have told me that we have to qualify in order to race. Is this true?
im not so sure about the 90's but i know for the production c,b, and a there are qualifiers:ermm:

DoubleDad
07-24-2008, 12:15 PM
There is no qualifying neeeded to attend the loretta ATVA race. Some of the dirt bike series require this and maybe where you have heard about qualifying, but not the ATVA. I have not seen a #999 in the 90 CVT class. You can almost bet there will be more than 20 90 CVT riders at LL and you will have to qualify on Saturday in order to move on to Sundays race.

TEXWS6
07-24-2008, 03:40 PM
do all of the RV hook-up spots get snatched up pretty quick? coming up from Oklahoma and won't be able to leave till Thursday afternoon! Let me know guys, we are pumped. Daughter will be riding the Production Jr. Class on a Honda!

Thanks,

Kelly

dirttrack86
07-24-2008, 04:33 PM
All hookups will be taken on tuesday morning. Your not allowed in before then, but by tuesday night all hookups are usually gone.:)

jread14
07-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by TEXWS6
do all of the RV hook-up spots get snatched up pretty quick? coming up from Oklahoma and won't be able to leave till Thursday afternoon! Let me know guys, we are pumped. Daughter will be riding the Production Jr. Class on a Honda!

Thanks,

Kelly

You stink Kelly... I am dying to get Triston up there, but it is not looking like we are going to be able to make it. My wife is not much for the 10 hour drive... I have even offered up to fly her out there and she is still not all for it. I guess we will always have next year :( :( :( ....

Tell Mckenzie Triston said thanks for the hat... He never takes it off. Did you get her tranny fixed?

TEXWS6
07-25-2008, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by jread14
You stink Kelly... I am dying to get Triston up there, but it is not looking like we are going to be able to make it. My wife is not much for the 10 hour drive... I have even offered up to fly her out there and she is still not all for it. I guess we will always have next year :( :( :( ....

Tell Mckenzie Triston said thanks for the hat... He never takes it off. Did you get her tranny fixed?

My wife is not excited either, she is thinking about staying, come on with us. We are moving back down to Tx so it's pretty hectic right now and the TN deal isn't making it any better.

Tranny was fine, the chain was SERIOUSLY wadded up in the case! That was a rough track, hopefully we'll do better at Badlands.

I am glad Triston likes the hat, McKenzi was worried that he wouldn't like it.

jread14
07-25-2008, 09:38 PM
pmd you Kelly... Sorry that I have sorta jacked the thread! Good luck to everyone who makes it to LL's.

TEXWS6
07-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Jason,

Clean out your messages!

Kelly

jread14
07-28-2008, 07:32 AM
Cleaned up....