PDA

View Full Version : Get your boots. court....

csr250r
07-23-2008, 11:19 PM
ahhh i just got pulled over for having a suspended licence while driving. i was fishing with my buddy and i was about 3 miles from home not speeding w.e. but yea i get pulled over im 15 and i was cuffed in the back for this. the violations i got was driving with suspended licence and display of altered drivers licence while suspended (i still had my licence from when it was taken.)

do you guys know what im looking at in fines/ penalties? im trying to pay off my quad hell i work all the time and i go fishing and i get picked up on a country blacktop... i feel picked on sometimes idk i didnt even do the "burn out" to get my licence taken away... im frusterated

pro-rider46
07-23-2008, 11:29 PM
wow dude, that sucks. what where you driving? and how do you have your license at 15?

my88r
07-23-2008, 11:44 PM
what was the reason he pulled you over for. theres other traffic violation then speeding. :confused:

powermadd400ex
07-23-2008, 11:45 PM
damn that sucks, i would like to kno how u got ur license to? when u say license do you mean ur permit? j/w

07-24-2008, 12:34 AM
If you already lost your licence you should not be driving. Totally your own fault and you deserve everything the po po give you. If you killed someone with no licence, you have no insurance and your fooed.

I for one have no sympathy.

c450Razy
07-24-2008, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by pro-rider46
wow dude, that sucks. what where you driving? and how do you have your license at 15?

I know if you live in a very rual area you can get your licence at at younger age in some states... i'm guessing thats whats going on here.

j_cyrus3
07-24-2008, 01:25 AM
If your parents are divorced, or you have a job after school, only for things like that.. You can get a license at 15 around here, but that's only, to and from school, to work, to parents house, ect.

Warnerade
07-24-2008, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Ikilla2
If you already lost your licence you should not be driving. Totally your own fault and you deserve everything the po po give you. If you killed someone with no licence, you have no insurance and your fooed.

I for one have no sympathy. agreed.

lorenjr83
07-24-2008, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by Ikilla2

I for one have no sympathy.

amen brotha! if your stupid enough to do it you should get caught! if i knew you and saw you driving and breaking the law i would turn your *** in just to sit back and laugh at you riding your *** around on a pedal bike till you were 18!

Duh use your brain!

Kickstarts-suck
07-24-2008, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
agreed.

x3

csr250r
07-24-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Warnerade
agreed.

you hippies can stay out of my thread you dont know the whole story. dont bi*** about it like i know you will just man up and stay out i asked if anyone knew penalties and fine estimates. i dont give a dam if you dont have sympathy.

In south dakota you get your permit at a young age then you get your restricted. i had my restricted. its not like i was cruising around town this is on a country blacktop 20+ miles from my town. i went fishing at the lake then all the sudden this cop starts riding my *** for a couple miles then pulls me over, and i asked him why i got pulled over and he said cuz you got a suspeneded licence, im like no was i speeding or swerving or what because the truck is not under my name so if he ran the plates it would say my dad. so much for football. i cant even drive a lawnmower on public roads, and he said something about three wheelers and quads either, hah i got races to get ready for i need to go to the practice track. so i guess its tough for him cuz im not going to be so cooperative on my quad. (track is 2 miles from my house) i think these guys should go find some meth heads and leave a good working country kid alone its not like im getting hammered and cruising around.

bwamos
07-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Hitch a ride with a friend maybe? ;)

Get caught too many times under suspension and you get revoked.

csr250r
07-24-2008, 08:24 AM
yea i will have to, my parents dont live together and i have a job. does anyone know if im looking at getting my licence in 6 months or what im 16 in september and anyone have similar even what was your fine. idk i guess i can look on the bright side i can spend alot more time on this site lol.

bcg717
07-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Laws are different everywhere. When I was younger i had a buddy caught driving on a suspended license and they revoked his untill he turned 18 which was like a year and a half or something.

8my_Cash
07-24-2008, 08:54 AM
usually when you lose your license at the restricted age (16,17,ect) you lose it until you are able to get a unrestricted license.

at least thats how its been lately in NJ

07-24-2008, 11:01 AM
1. I'm not a hippy.

2. I'm a fully grown man in my 30's.

3. You were still riding the bike.

4. You had no licence.

5. You got cought and have to fess up.

6. Silly you.

7. Silly, silly you.

8. Ha Ha.

AtvMxRider
07-24-2008, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by csr250r
you hippies can stay out of my thread you dont know the whole story.

You told us all we needed to know. You got caught driving on a suspended license so there for you had no business driving.

Warnerade
07-24-2008, 12:28 PM
I beleive what I need to say has already been said twice. Cept im not 30, just 20.

I would make a nice long post, degrading you...but honestly, I dont like being mean to the people that have the chance to spit in my cheeseburger.

csr250r
07-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
usually when you lose your license at the restricted age (16,17,ect) you lose it until you are able to get a unrestricted license.

at least thats how its been lately in NJ

o well unrestricted for south dakota is 16 im 2 months away but i bet it will be longer, any idea of the fine?

If you guys are fully grown men then why cant you act like it and not try to get the last word in after i already asked you to leave my thread. Please leave young sirs you are no help to me and not needed in this thread. Thanks!

8my_Cash
07-24-2008, 01:18 PM
http://www.mobilityagenda.org/ncslpenalties.pdf

I dont know how reliable this source is but look for your state and its looks like your looking at at least a 200$ fine possibly higher

07-24-2008, 01:27 PM
i know in Florida you get a big ticket or drive alone with your permit you wont get your license until your 18 years old. I'm sure states are different. My good friend just got his license back at 23 years old, he was running for 3 years straight and couldnt get his license because if he signed for anything he would go to jail. Ended up he went to jail police caught him at the gas station filling up did his time and he's out and about driving again and turned his life around. I think his license got pulled because him and his friend were hauling on street bikes doing 180mph or so and they passed a cop, they just kept running but they cops up ahead got them they setup a road block or something.

csr250r
07-24-2008, 01:51 PM
well thanks for the info guys i think its gona be like 80-1000 dollar fine and probably lose my licence for a year.

sideways
07-24-2008, 01:51 PM
you hippies can stay out of my thread you dont know the whole story. dont bi*** about it like i know you will just man up and stay out i asked if anyone knew penalties and fine estimates. i dont give a dam if you dont have sympathy.

In south dakota you get your permit at a young age then you get your restricted. i had my restricted. its not like i was cruising around town this is on a country blacktop 20+ miles from my town. i went fishing at the lake then all the sudden this cop starts riding my *** for a couple miles then pulls me over, and i asked him why i got pulled over and he said cuz you got a suspeneded licence, im like no was i speeding or swerving or what because the truck is not under my name so if he ran the plates it would say my dad. so much for football. i cant even drive a lawnmower on public roads, and he said something about three wheelers and quads either, hah i got races to get ready for i need to go to the practice track. so i guess its tough for him cuz im not going to be so cooperative on my quad. (track is 2 miles from my house) i think these guys should go find some meth heads and leave a good working country kid alone its not like im getting hammered and cruising around.

thats quite the rant! we were all young and stupid once. but even as young ones we knew not to drive on a suspended license...

oh, and stay off the roads on your quad, and running from the cops on one only gives the rest of us law abiding quad riders a bad wrap.

my88r
07-24-2008, 01:56 PM
your not that old either:macho

07-24-2008, 01:57 PM
do you actually think that asking a bunch of strangers that live in other states is a good source of info on how much your fine will be? do you think the smart thing to do would be call the officer, the district magistrate, or at least someone official that would have a better working knowledge than us? i know we are pretty smart, but still there are so many things we can not know.

but then of course, you didn't have the smarts to not drive on suspended license so why should you know who to ask? oh wait, you asked here to brag a little and get a little attention and sympathy. did you not expect to see that some people would say you got what you deserved? they have the right to speak their mind.

and one last thought...i am 35 and if you were my kid, you would get an *** beating like never before and no matter how much of an inconvenience it is to me, you would NOT, in any way, shape, or form, get your license until you were 18.

csr250r
07-24-2008, 02:01 PM
you old guys had it way easier than we do now! if a cop caught you drinking and driving they took your beer and told you to go home. times have changed. I wish we all could be as knowledable and cunning as our fellow member sideways! He never in his whole entire life has made 1 mistake, if i was like that i would do the same thing he does and make fun of all the stupid youn'inz because hes a good decision maker.

07-24-2008, 02:12 PM
Grow up wee man, times have changed and everyone else has changed with them. Don't ride on the road unless its legal and moreover, if it is legal we have a licence.

If you want to know the facts go speak to the 5.0, they pulled you.

csr250r
07-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Wee man; thats a really good one ill have to remeber that when im 30 and just figured out what the internet is and make fun of some kids that need to grow up.

07-24-2008, 02:34 PM
[Be kids that need to grow up. [/B]

there ya go...why ya getting all jacked...cause we called ya on your idiocy? get over it junior...go play hard *** with your friends, they may buy the act...but we don't...

you were asking for criticism, whether you knew it or not, by posting what you did. you may have thought you were only going to get some sympathy, but i guess you got a little more than that and you can't take it...hahaha

"ya done did broke the law, nows yas gotta pay"

so what did your parents say?

AtvMxRider
07-24-2008, 03:19 PM
you old guys had it way easier than we do now! if a cop caught you drinking and driving they took your beer and told you to go home. times have changed.

That is bullchit. The problem these days is you kids have it too easy. Back when we ( the over 30 crowd) were growing up if we did something stupid we got an *** whoopin. You kids today have no idea what that is:rolleyes:

Pappy
07-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
That is bullchit. The problem these days is you kids have it too easy. Back when we ( the over 30 crowd) were growing up if we did something stupid we got an *** whoopin. You kids today have no idea what that is:rolleyes:

amen...i know the feeling of the belt! and i deserved it!

my88r
07-24-2008, 03:25 PM
i know that feeling. me and my dad have had some battles. :p

ZeroLogic
07-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Don't break the law?;)

Duke Nukem
07-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

x2 but not with a belt:ermm: It was an aluminum snow shovel:(

ricksmx865
07-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Duke Nukem
x2 but not with a belt:ermm: It was an aluminum snow shovel:(

wooden spoons.... and those *******s hurt

im 21 and i agree kids now a days have it easy.... even most of my friends still need their asses kicked most of the time! what ever happend to the good ole days of showing a little respect?

... you deserve everything you have coming to you! enjoy :devil:

07-24-2008, 04:49 PM
Wee man; thats a really good one ill have to remeber that when im 30 and just figured out what the internet is and make fun of some kids that need to grow up.

One thing you'll learn about the internet...There are always people to point out the flaws in other people. Some people make it easier for them, but arguing with them will N-E-V-E-R help.

Correction...I'm 18, and I got my *** whooped alot. Don't lump me in with numb nuts over here. :mad:

AtvMxRider
07-24-2008, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Pappy

I remember when the principle at school could whip you.:ermm:

07-24-2008, 05:11 PM

I wish they would have still done that when I was in school...some of the kids in my class deserved it. I probably would have gotten my fair share of lickin's though. :(

powermadd400ex
07-24-2008, 08:01 PM
hey my parents are old fashioned. daddy dont ground me he takes the aluminuim spatula to my barebutt.jus because some of us are young doesnt mean our parents dont believe in real discipline.
im homeschooled so my teacher still whips my *** :p

416exfreak
07-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
x3
X4.

chris46250r
07-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Word on getting whooped! I'm 36 so I grew up in the ***** whooping days. My whole family believed in it. If I went to somebodies house my mom or dad would tell them"if he dont mind you whip his ***** like he is yours". At home I either got the belt or just a bare hand, but my granny liked the wire handle end of a fly swatter. When you got home you didnt have to tell if you got a whipping, you still had proof on ya.

07-25-2008, 12:03 AM
thread totally hijacked!

sideways
07-25-2008, 06:09 AM
I wish we all could be as knowledable and cunning as our fellow member sideways! He never in his whole entire life has made 1 mistake, if i was like that i would do the same thing he does and make fun of all the stupid youn'inz because hes a good decision maker.

thanks for the compliment on my decision making! however i have made more mistakes than most, and have learned from them. I've been arrested a few times, have a dui hanging over my head, and divorced once already. (damn vegas) and i am not bragging about it, just saying i'm not perfect. don't do something i did, cause the penalties are not worth it, and thats from experience.
im out.

KXRida
07-25-2008, 07:49 AM
yea i will have to, my parents dont live together and i have a job. does anyone know if im looking at getting my licence in 6 months or what im 16 in september and anyone have similar even what was your fine. idk i guess i can look on the bright side i can spend alot more time on this site lol.

haha and spend less on gas!!!!

Sorry to hear man. Hope you get back on the road soon.

KXRida
07-25-2008, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by ricksmx865
wooden spoons.... and those *******s hurt

im 21 and i agree kids now a days have it easy.... even most of my friends still need their asses kicked most of the time! what ever happend to the good ole days of showing a little respect?

... you deserve everything you have coming to you! enjoy :devil:

ah damn I remember the wooden spoons!!!!! Ahhh those hurt. haha I got spatula's too. Those damn air holes like add velocity or something too. I still think car key's were the worst. haha yah my dad pitched baseball for like 11 years, so those car keys were damn accurate and they hurt.

haha I'm only 19. Things have changed though. I can't even remember the last time my parents even though about hitting me, well my dad and I get into it everynow and then though.

bwamos
07-25-2008, 08:19 AM
you old guys had it way easier than we do now! if a cop caught you drinking and driving they took your beer and told you to go home. times have changed. I wish we all could be as knowledable and cunning as our fellow member sideways! He never in his whole entire life has made 1 mistake, if i was like that i would do the same thing he does and make fun of all the stupid youn'inz because hes a good decision maker.

LOL... and you would know this how? You weren't even alive when I was your age.

When I was your age if you got caught drinking you were put in the back of the car and taken to your parents house and given a citation for underage drinking then your parents got to have some good old fasioned dicipline sessions with you.

If you were caught drinking and driving underage you had your license revoked and you could not reapply for a drivers license until you were 18.

If you have to drive because of work apply for a work hardship.

bwamos
07-25-2008, 08:23 AM

Haha.. yep he had the big arse rug beating paddle on the wall w/ holes drilled in it for less air cussion on impact.. lol.

Never got swatted with it.. but I saw a few get it. Was a great deterant.. haha.

8my_Cash
07-25-2008, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
do you actually think that asking a bunch of strangers that live in other states is a good source of info on how much your fine will be? do you think the smart thing to do would be call the officer, the district magistrate, or at least someone official that would have a better working knowledge than us? i know we are pretty smart, but still there are so many things we can not know.

but then of course, you didn't have the smarts to not drive on suspended license so why should you know who to ask? oh wait, you asked here to brag a little and get a little attention and sympathy. did you not expect to see that some people would say you got what you deserved? they have the right to speak their mind.

and one last thought...i am 35 and if you were my kid, you would get an *** beating like never before and no matter how much of an inconvenience it is to me, you would NOT, in any way, shape, or form, get your license until you were 18.

hey speedy! you sayin im not smart or knowledgeable !?! :cuss:

LOL im jsut messing

But im loving the thread, all i kno is that at 21 right now i look back to when i was younger i have done a lot of dumb chit and i got hell for it. All i remember is at 16 i got in my dads face but he was yelling at me and he pushed me .... and i took a swing....big mistake letst just say with one swing he put me in my place.... i have the most respect for my fam and old man i think a lot of my generation has forgotten was respect is

bwamos
07-25-2008, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by 8my_Cash
All i remember is at 16 i got in my dads face but he was yelling at me and he pushed me .... and i took a swing....big mistake letst just say with one swing he put me in my place.... i have the most respect for my fam and old man i think a lot of my generation has forgotten was respect is

It's pretty much universal with all generations. As 16yr olds we beleived we were indestructible and our generation is facing problems no other generation before us ever had to and no one that wasn't our age could understand.

But, we were wrong.. lol. It's all the same w/ a little different flavor.

My dad has some guns too (as in strong arms). 25yrs in the Army (SSGT) as a grunt by choice. He didn't want to be an officer. Never took a swing at him.. he would have knocked my arse out cold.. LOL. I did get a few combat boots thrown at me though.. LOL. I was a rotten teenager. Weren't we all? LOL.

trx310R#24
07-25-2008, 09:31 AM
ahhh i just got pulled over for having a suspended licence while driving. i was fishing with my buddy and i was about 3 miles from home not speeding w.e. but yea i get pulled over im 15 and i was cuffed in the back for this. the violations i got was driving with suspended licence and display of altered drivers licence while suspended (i still had my licence from when it was taken.)

do you guys know what im looking at in fines/ penalties? im trying to pay off my quad hell i work all the time and i go fishing and i get picked up on a country blacktop... i feel picked on sometimes idk i didnt even do the "burn out" to get my licence taken away... im frusterated

im not sure about your state laws but i dont think the cops can take you out of your car with out your mom or dad there. they can get away with it if you dont bring it up tho so look it up cuz when i was 14 me an some friends egged a school lol an the cops came an my mom had to come get me same with the other kids

KXRida
07-25-2008, 09:48 AM
If you think our generation is bad, you should see the one coming up. SERIOUSLY. The stuff my sister says to my parents! My god if I said 1/8th of it I would have my *** beaten to a bloody pulp. Now all the younger kids are into the whole all black, chained out pierce everything look in grade school and junior high. It's sickening. Then my sister gets the bright idea to pierce her own lip. She's part of the new generation and they're not very bright. Now the new thing is, if you have a tatoo you're tommy tuff nuts, so all the 15 year olds are getting tatoo's and they look like chodes. I just sit back and laugh. haha then the one kid threatened to shank me :p I told him he'd better damn near kill me with that shank.

8my_Cash
07-25-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
If you think our generation is bad, you should see the one coming up. SERIOUSLY. The stuff my sister says to my parents! My god if I said 1/8th of it I would have my *** beaten to a bloody pulp. Now all the younger kids are into the whole all black, chained out pierce everything look in grade school and junior high. It's sickening. Then my sister gets the bright idea to pierce her own lip. She's part of the new generation and they're not very bright. Now the new thing is, if you have a tatoo you're tommy tuff nuts, so all the 15 year olds are getting tatoo's and they look like chodes. I just sit back and laugh. haha then the one kid threatened to shank me :p I told him he'd better damn near kill me with that shank.

whats that saying, "you better bring and make sure it kills because if it doesnt im gonna kill you"

lol yea the younger generation is pretty dumb... thats why im advocate of removing all warning labels from every available product....America would be a nation of intellegent people

and bwamos 16 was a great age wasnt it lol

ZeroLogic
07-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Good idea!

I got in my dads face ones and pushed him back. He took a swing at me. Cracked me right across the jaw and that was it for me. And I can take a hell of a hit too.:p

I'd have to agree that the generation below us (18+) are a bunch of little ****heads. I've had them threaten me to kill me, shank me, beat me up and all that good stuff and I'm 6' and 220 pounds! Whats up with their weird *** gothic cloths and tight pants and piercings?

csr250r
07-25-2008, 08:47 PM
well thanks for the info posts and stories people... kinda funny reading some of your rowdy years stories lol.

when i made this thread i was kinda venting, it wasnt smart to be out driving and i now more clearly realize that.

wish me luck in court and maybe if the fine isnt too bad and the money i save in gas that i dont use maybe i can get some trick parts for my quad lol. :D

csr250r
07-25-2008, 08:51 PM
O yea almost forgot

haha my dad took my mustang into town last night and he got pulled over!!! you cant tell me they aint out for me because thats obvious, o well when i get my licence back ill just cruise around them and smile and wave.

o and my dad just got a warning, maybe its been a while since he had some power under the hood haha. :p

ZeroLogic
07-27-2008, 11:54 AM
Mustang? Power under the hood? How big was the tow truck?

:blah:

csr250r
07-27-2008, 09:28 PM
haha that 302 has 272000 miles when that motor throws a rod im thinking about dropping in a winsor 351 with a carb. then we will see bout that

BR16250
07-27-2008, 09:36 PM
the guys that say they would turn you in are puss88ys...let the kid do what he wants, in NY we dont get our permit till we turn 16 and ppl are driving around at 15 and we dont snitch..