PDA

View Full Version : The Joker.....

nowukno
07-23-2008, 04:08 PM
If they make a sequel to dark knight do you think they should/will bring back the joker? I don't think anyone can top heath ledgers performance but i was just wondering what you guys think. I heard some rumors about johnny depp or daniel day lewis.

reptikes
07-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Funny you said that, because i think Johnny depp would have mastered that role. Not taking anything away from Heath Ledger.

bean2080
07-23-2008, 05:50 PM
i think that they will bring the joker back, heath was good but just look on how many different batmans there have been over the years, they will find someone.

450raider
07-23-2008, 07:07 PM
arent they just remaking these movies in the same order they came out? if so then next is a batman returns remake which means the long awaited return of Danny Devito:D, but seriously as for another joker id have to say sid haig.....too evil? then ill say will arnett, hes one of the most underused people in acting

nowukno
07-23-2008, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
arent they just remaking these movies in the same order they came out? if so then next is a batman returns remake which means the long awaited return of Danny Devito:D, but seriously as for another joker id have to say sid haig.....too evil? then ill say will arnett, hes one of the most underused people in acting

Wow , sid haig. I never thought of him. He really could pull off the creepy joker role. He already played a crazy clown looking psycho in house of 10000 corpses. Nice one.

nowukno
07-24-2008, 02:36 AM
I thought the best joker scene was when he had the fake batman the joker said "look at me" and the guy didn't look. Then he says it again in the scariest voice i have ever heard in my life. It was very chilling. The entire theater got silent.