PDA

View Full Version : breezewood proving grounds ordered to shut down

jja125
12-04-2002, 03:11 PM
read this bs if you are bored:

http://www.postgazette.com/breaking/20021204bedfordp6.asp

this state and its atv registration fee are a joke. this was one of the few decent places i could "legally" ride in this state that is somewhat close to my house and its on private property and they still want to shut it down.

Pappy
12-04-2002, 04:00 PM
well i bet ya dan doesnt shut it down until they DO show up and cuff him:macho that is truly bad news......

Ryan
12-04-2002, 04:08 PM
You should send that to the atva. Im sure they might have a say in there. I think they do help closing and help try to keep riding area's and tracks open. I noticed that riding area's are starting to close now but I would never think that the tracks are going to close now?

The Blue Ribbon and the ATVA (I think) are both helping to keep our riding area's open. Later I am gonna send this to them. Thats really sucks

TC17
12-04-2002, 05:52 PM
my dad said he's tired of this. he said there's never anywhere "legal" to ride except the tracks. he said there's nowhere to go trail riding and everything is posted. he says when he gets so time he is going to write to our state Senators and see if he can get us some more riding places.

phatswinn
12-04-2002, 06:44 PM
i say we come up with one letter to print out and everyone sends it to thir senitor of there states, everyday i go riding hoping the cops wont come and take my quad, its BS to have to drive 4 hours to go riding

Ryan
12-04-2002, 07:00 PM
You know that letter will be in the trash can before they even read it. The only thing that can stop this would be money witch you need that to fight.

Money makes the world go round :huh