PDA

View Full Version : Just got Halo

Atreyu
12-04-2002, 02:27 PM
i just got halo from a friend and it is awesome. I just cant beat this one part after you get off the ship, where everyone gets droped off by that cement building..theres liike a hundred guys and i run outta ammo and granades to fast. anybody know how to beat it?

250rmike
12-04-2002, 03:16 PM
yep that game is great. i beat it. depends on where you are at. if your by the beach just go up along the wall and if someone pops up then shoot em dont use grenades unless you have to cause youll prolly need later on. wait till later when the disease gets out(cant remember what it is called) but there are like thousands of them

Guy400
12-04-2002, 03:36 PM
There should be a Warthog around there somewhere. Have one of your other soldiers drive and you can jump in the back and clean house. When you've killed all you can kill with the Warthog there should be several guns in the upper level just laying around. I can't remember exactly but one of those cement buildings has a door where you go underground. Have you seen The Flood yet?? If you haven't---just wait:devil

250rmike
12-04-2002, 03:47 PM
yea the flood thats what i was talking about its crazy how many there are and they just pop up from everywhere. i coulnt remember what they were called.

Atreyu
12-04-2002, 05:27 PM
wow this game is addictive

Woodsrider
12-04-2002, 07:02 PM
NOOOOoooooo! not the flood:eek: