PDA

View Full Version : M-a-r-y-land riders

phs17
07-21-2008, 10:15 AM
tell me where you all ride...

hollywood250r
08-07-2009, 10:28 PM
I am in Anne Arundel county and I am trying to locate some decent riding areas in or AA county. I rode in Laurel in the past but the riding area is now a police hot spot. I don't want to worry about dodging police so I don't ride there anymore.

UNBROKEN
08-08-2009, 07:37 AM
pretty much anywere u ride illegal theres a good chance of you having to dodge cops , i havent rode illegaly in months after getting chased out of rt43 , now i go to the mx tracks to ride because id rather pay 40 bucks to ride then to get chased and somehow get caught GET big fine and lose my bike.

hollywood250r
08-08-2009, 11:18 AM
I want to take my son with me so the word "illegal" and not come into play. We used to ride at Coca Cola drive a few years back. The police would sit and watch you ride there. Then something happen and the stopped everyone from riding there. I like to ride trails but there is no legal place near to ride trails.

Unbroken, what part of MD do you live in? Have you ever been to the Southern MD ATV park?

UNBROKEN
08-08-2009, 08:47 PM
im in balto county i go to the landing mx and breezwood , i havent been to southern MD atv park for a couple reasons first reason is they have strict rediculous rules rules and it doesnt look worth the drive ,