PDA

View Full Version : ltr or trx? pls help me

ltrx450
07-20-2008, 11:46 AM
Hey,
im new here in this forum and i saw that u all know about atv
i want to buy 450 quad, and i cant disaide between ltr and trx.
In my country we dont have agency of japanis quad, we have just polaris can am and ktm. and thats why i cant do a test ride on those quad's, this is my cunfliced
what is more strong ? ltr or trx????? stok and after market who is the most strong????
i have dvx 400 and i make improvements to the dvx and he is still weak
i will need to have a spicel import (privet) to my country and it will be very expensive (very high taxes), so i need your help urgent
pls help me

Many thanks,
ltrx

07-20-2008, 12:06 PM
I like Honda best but if I had to choose another it would be Suzuki. I see more TRX parts than LTR parts.

ltrx450
07-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
I like Honda best but if I had to choose another it would be Suzuki. I see more TRX parts than LTR parts.

tanks man!
but WHAT IS MORE STRONG ???
which have more potential while putting improvmets
more halp pls!

k4f5x0r
07-20-2008, 01:23 PM
i would say the ltr feels stronger stock. havent rode a stock trx but i was impressed by a stock ltr. plus if being wider doesnt affect your riding wider is better :D

HmF300ex
07-21-2008, 08:25 PM
If you wanna race and not worry about durability get a LTR. TRX are nearly bulletproof but can be made plenty quick.

kfx400rider03
07-21-2008, 08:29 PM
i hav ridin the trx and own the ltr. stock for stock the ltr i think has more power and handles a whole lot better.

coryatver
07-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by ltrx450
Hey,
im new here in this forum and i saw that u all know about atv
i want to buy 450 quad, and i cant disaide between ltr and trx.
In my country we dont have agency of japanis quad, we have just polaris can am and ktm. and thats why i cant do a test ride on those quad's, this is my cunfliced
what is more strong ? ltr or trx????? stok and after market who is the most strong????
i have dvx 400 and i make improvements to the dvx and he is still weak
i will need to have a spicel import (privet) to my country and it will be very expensive (very high taxes), so i need your help urgent
pls help me

Many thanks,
ltrx

if you want strong Get a KTM. More power than any of them and you want have to pay tax.