PDA

View Full Version : Whats grillin' on the Blvd. at Red Bud?

quadnana7
07-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Hey everyone this will be our last meal on the Blvd and we wanted to make it special so we have decided that everyone bring their own meat for their family (steak, chicken ,tenderloin,porkchops,lambchops,etc) whatever is your families favorite, marinate it and we will grill it up at the dinner. Just bring your favorite side dish, dessert, or drinks.
I will be bringing potatoes to bake and a tossed salad so just let me know what you would like to bring.
Please if you know someone that would like to attend and doesn't get on the forum please inform them of our plans and find out what they would like to bring and post it for me on this site
See everyone at Red Bud
Parents if you would like to pitch in and bring silly string and some things for the kids that would be great and lets bring our water guns this time we will try and get a tub of water to fill the guns for the kids .If there are any birthdays out there to celebrate let me know.:D :D

Logan #34's Dad
07-20-2008, 04:01 AM
Hey Nana, Logan and family will not be headed up to that crap state of Michigan (Go Ohio State!). We will see everyone at Loretta's. Everyone be safe and ride hard.

mini racer #39
07-20-2008, 07:32 PM
Erik Havert has a birthday @ Red Bud! :D

MXfun
07-20-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Logan #34's Dad
Hey Nana, Logan and family will not be headed up to that crap state of Michigan (Go Ohio State!). We will see everyone at Loretta's. Everyone be safe and ride hard.

Amen Brother! Go Buckeyes. (from an OSU grad --- a little bias!)

hotquads1
07-21-2008, 08:19 AM
Freida
I am going to bring a Chess Cake(cream cheese bars)and some drinks.Everyone drive safe!
Karen

quadnana7
07-21-2008, 10:32 PM
Angie McConnell is bringing her famous green beans with potatoes and Italian Sausage. yummy
See everyone at Red Bud hey Karen when are yall leaving

taterdigger
07-22-2008, 06:56 AM
Nanna,

I bring something dont know what but something. :confused:

hotquads1
07-22-2008, 03:37 PM
Freida
We are going to try to leave Wednesday by noon. We are going to try to drive as far as we can and find a walmart parking lot somewhere. Marc is just working his butt off trying to get all the orders filled and bikes ready and trailer loaded in order to leave by noon.
Karen