PDA

View Full Version : Breezewood This Weekend

jesseweaver
07-18-2008, 10:25 PM
finally get to go out again. anyone else goin? we'll be there sunday. me on my red 400ex, 2 red crf450rs and a cr125.

hey dan, any discounts for showing up at lunch and riding only half a day:devil: what time do you guys usually close shop

07-19-2008, 06:35 AM
ill be there if i get my quad together tonight. be there sunday and monday see ya there

KXRida
07-19-2008, 07:33 PM
Heading up to wildride to race for the day. If I wasn't I'd go.

07-19-2008, 08:31 PM
cant go now Powdercoaters forgot my rear shock spring :(

jesseweaver
07-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
Heading up to wildride to race for the day. If I wasn't I'd go.

wheres wildride? and your racing already, i thought you screwed up your back??

dan harris
07-20-2008, 07:58 PM
Jesse,

just saw this post, did you guys make it up?? Would of liked to meet you and put a face with the name.

jesseweaver
07-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by dan harris
Jesse,

just saw this post, did you guys make it up?? Would of liked to meet you and put a face with the name.

no im pissed. my one friend who was gonna drive couldnt go then so all we had to take up was a little s10 and he couldnt really pull a trailer so he went with another guy and just put 2 bikes in the bed. i dont have my liscense yet so i couldnt drive up:grr: so my one friend and me got screwed over pretty bad. ill be up a lot this fall when i can finally drive. haven't been out since memorial day.... its been too long

btw... whats the flag jump looking like by now? looked really fun for the freestyle contest and i was hoping i would get to hit it like that yet.

KXRida
07-20-2008, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by jesseweaver
wheres wildride? and your racing already, i thought you screwed up your back??

It's in phillipsburg. yah I messed up my back in May/June. I ended up starting to ride again about mid juneish. I raced july 4th weekend and have been getting some seat time in pretty much as much as a I can to get back in condition.

I did have a little problem with it a few weeks ago. I was up at the local track practicing. I caught one of the accelerating bumps wierd and it kicked the seat right into my butt and it jarred my back in the spot where I had injuried it. Nothing bad, it was just a little sore, so that was my body's cue to tell me to take some time off. Today was my first ride back since then (almost 2 weeks ago).

outacontrol
07-21-2008, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by KXRida
It's in phillipsburg. yah I messed up my back in May/June. I ended up starting to ride again about mid juneish. I raced july 4th weekend and have been getting some seat time in pretty much as much as a I can to get back in condition.

I did have a little problem with it a few weeks ago. I was up at the local track practicing. I caught one of the accelerating bumps wierd and it kicked the seat right into my butt and it jarred my back in the spot where I had injuried it. Nothing bad, it was just a little sore, so that was my body's cue to tell me to take some time off. Today was my first ride back since then (almost 2 weeks ago).

How is that wildride track? I used to live in phillipsburg, and heard they were putting in a track there.

KXRida
07-21-2008, 07:58 AM
eh' it's so so. Good turns, but it needs a lot more jumps. He was working on putting more jumps in. I liked it because it was pretty low impact on my back for the first race back, so I've been running up there a good bit now.

Gray33
07-21-2008, 08:23 AM
me and my friends are going.