PDA

View Full Version : ..::Classes::..

Brauap
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Could someone please explain what these mean?

Pro (Pro)

Pro Am (Amature?)

A Class

B Class

C Class

What does it mean when someone has a number on their number plate with a letter? Is that saying what class they are in? If I race my first race, what class would I be in? Are there any other classes I should know?

Thanks!

RedneckRacing18
07-18-2008, 05:40 PM
Ill Give It A Shot

Pro,...More Experienced Been Doing For Along Amount Of Time Most Times Took A Different Class Each Year From C, To B, To A, Then To Pro Am, Very Fast Class...Best Of The Best Most Of The Time

Pro Am,....Just Got Out Of Class A Trying to Get Pro, But If Im Not Mistaking You Have To Run PRo Am A Whole 12Months (1 Year) Then You Can Run Pro Class, Practically The Same Speed As Pro Is, Just Not As Experenced As Pro Riders.

A-Getting Faster Just Like Pro Am, Really Fast Class From Here And Up, Means your Getting Ready To Hit Pro Am, If Your Ready Or Fast Enough

B-Getting Faster lol

C- Just Getting Out Of For Say A 4-Stroke C Class, Wanting Something Faster

My Advice run C Class, Plate With A Number No Blue Background Is Pro/Pro Am,....Anyother Color Is Amatrue Rider, Or Just Black And White Is Amature Too.

Age Plays A Part In Your Class To

Brauap
07-18-2008, 09:40 PM
Thanks! If you could, could you please try to clear up Class C? It was kind of hard to understand.

So the color of your numberplates says something? huh never new that!

07HRC450R
07-18-2008, 09:44 PM
he doesn't kno lol he said he would give it a shot lol:ermm:

Duke Nukem
07-18-2008, 09:47 PM
The guys with a letter next to their number like 83x means there is already a number 83, you have an X cause your the second 83.

Robin Hood
07-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Brauap
Could someone please explain what these mean?

Pro (Pro)

Pro Am (Amature?)

A Class

B Class

C Class

What does it mean when someone has a number on their number plate with a letter? Is that saying what class they are in? If I race my first race, what class would I be in? Are there any other classes I should know?

Thanks!

Run C class. It's normally for first year/new riders who are just testing the water to see whether they can run with the more experienced classes.

B class would be a step above C, then A.. so on and so forth.

jesseweaver
07-18-2008, 09:51 PM
Run C. its for first timers and inexperienced racers. a lot of people will tell you its too dangerous with all the amatures and you should run B class. :ermm: your call but i'd say C

ronny
07-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Also there are woodsmen classes which are also the first year racers testing the waters buttt its pretty dangerous with alota kids that dont really have experience in racing and then having them all in a class lol

jesseweaver
07-18-2008, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by ronny
Also there are woodsmen classes which are also the first year racers testing the waters buttt its pretty dangerous with alota kids that dont really have experience in racing and then having them all in a class lol

they only put them all in one class for the spectators:D

Brauap
07-18-2008, 10:04 PM
So say if I have the number 911 on my plate ( I like that number for some odd reason.. :devil: ) and someone else has that number, I can just add an x after it and they'd accept it? COOL!

Yea, I'll run C. Can you only run C for one year or what? Then you have to move to B?

Thanks guys, I am learning a TON!

jesseweaver
07-18-2008, 10:45 PM
So say if I have the number 911 on my plate ( I like that number for some odd reason.. :devil: ) and someone else has that number, I can just add an x after it and they'd accept it? COOL!

Yea, I'll run C. Can you only run C for one year or what? Then you have to move to B?

yea number rules are different everywhere but you should be good with that. at the breezewood races i just ran number "X" with black electrical tape. looked like a fool but got myself a plaque:macho

not sure on how long you run C. i think you get advanced automaticly depending on your finishes. if you run the whole series that is. if you run 2 or 3 races, just sign up for whatever class you want. if they advance you though up to B class you gotta run that or you get in trouble:eek:

RedneckRacing18
07-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Yup You Got It But take Your Time If It's Your First Race You Could Run C The Rest Of This Season & Next Then Move Up.
-You Aint "Got" To Move Up Till You Win The Points I Think? In EDT. I Dont Know If Thats True Or Not, Thats What I Was Told Though So I Have No Clue If ITd Be The Same For Your Series

miller821
07-19-2008, 12:54 AM

C class is your best bet... Check with your track for the official rules of how long you can stay and such; because they will vary. And instead of an X, at most places I race at, they just have you put a slash over your number if it's already taken.

Brauap
07-19-2008, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by ride hard man
C class is your best bet... Check with your track for the official rules of how long you can stay and such; because they will vary. And instead of an X, at most places I race at, they just have you put a slash over your number if it's already taken.

Splash?

Also every now and then I see someone with just a large X over there number plate, what does that mean? No numbers, just an X

Warnerade
07-19-2008, 10:48 AM
C- your **** is a mess

B- getting your **** together

A- your **** better be together

Pro Am- you've proved your ****s together

Pro- your **** doesnt stink

miller821
07-19-2008, 11:35 PM
Splash?

Also every now and then I see someone with just a large X over there number plate, what does that mean? No numbers, just an X

A slash.... Just like you have your number, then a slash through it, like this. /

I know a guy who runs the letter L on his bike cause his last name is Lawrence... Guess it just depends what their rules are.