PDA

View Full Version : 1999 Explorer sport 4x4 for sale or trade

stuntman
07-18-2008, 06:48 AM
This is a 1999 ford explorer 2dr sport, loaded up with pretty much everything minus leather and its the one with auto 4wd, or you can put it in 4wd high and 4wd low. Odometer reads like 158xxx or something, but the engine was just replaced with one with 7xxxx miles on it, and the tranny is just rebuilt with less than 200 miles on it. Truck is real nice, with some minor dings and such, everything works. There are two little rust spots, one on the driver side under the door and one on the passenger side under the door, the passenger is just surface and the driver has a hole, still minor, not real noticeable, thats the worst part with the whole truck. I have 3 vehicles right now and dont really need this one like i thought i would when i got it. Truck is in canton, ohio, price is 3000 obo or trade, open to most offers. Thanks for looking, hit me up with offers or questions. Truck drives and runs awesome. Really need to sell, price is obo, hit me up with reasonable offers, thanks. Hit me up here or better yet stuntman13@sbcglobal.net truck will have to be picked up, plates are expired.

stuntman
07-19-2008, 01:13 AM
anyone...i need this gone...really i will look at all trades and i am accepting cash offers...offer away, i may just take it...