PDA

View Full Version : Where are they now? Old Members

Quad18star
07-17-2008, 09:33 PM
With all these old threads popping up , I could help but to think about where some of the old members are hidding at now days. Some guys I used to talk with on a regular basis and now they've kind of vanished and I haven't heard from them.

SGA aka Howie . He's a moderator and hasn't posted since April?!?!

Beerock ?
Lathers?
400exBro?
Fender Bender?
Rastus?

I hope everything is alright with these guys. Would be a shame to get news that something is wrong.

Jersey450R
07-17-2008, 10:04 PM
i'm still hangin on by a thread. riding just got so dang expensive.

dpizz450
07-18-2008, 12:02 PM
i THINK beerock posted in one of monkeyboy or slapnutz threads. also saw quite a few older members post in those also. rico and a couple others.

underpowered
07-18-2008, 03:30 PM
i know no one has missed me probably, but i still lurk every now and again

I am not on and don't post for many reasons.

1 is teh lack of new stuff. got tires of answering the same question over and over

2 is the age on here. got tired over every 13-15 year old thinking they have teh baddest quad on teh planet

3 just have not been riding as much. most people i know havee gotten out of it. i have only riden my 400 4 times in the past year. it has sat since may with out being so much as started. I have a Truck that i play with now and spend my money on, and a jeep that i wheel on weekend so the quad just sits around.

big_poppa49
07-18-2008, 03:37 PM
i'm still here, AND i've already posted this thread....

go check it out, its the "shout out to all older members (not age)" thread. :rolleyes:

AtvMxRider
07-18-2008, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by big_poppa49

go check it out, its the "shout out to all older members (not age)" thread. :rolleyes:

You have to forgive him poppa he is Canadian:ermm:

big_poppa49
07-18-2008, 03:49 PM
BWAHAHAH, too funny, hehe ;)

Quad18star
07-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You have to forgive him poppa he is Canadian:ermm:

Hey Jerry ... guess what ......

You're still black and STFU!!!:devil:

Quad18star
07-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by big_poppa49

You're not in the list of members that I posted . :rolleyes:

Howie aka SGA PM'ed me today . Seems things are going good for him ... he's just been busy. Good to hear back from him and know that he didn't kick the bucket. :)

Ryan
07-18-2008, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Where are they now? Old Members

I think most of them are all here... Just some of them don't post. I seen alot of formiliar names on the get out of jailes thread.. haha

clutt225
07-18-2008, 09:11 PM
I haven't been here in ages.
sold monster and the blaster. bought a new house and a toy car.
Baby on the way (any day now)
I guess you could say I have been busey.

how have you been Greg?

Moto49X
07-22-2008, 10:19 PM
Im here, even though my name wasnt mentioned haha. Member since 2001 I think. Previously quad_freak14 and roostin_dale.

Tried out a couple Pro-Am nationals in 2007. Ended up messing up my spine severly, and damaged alot of nerves.

Sold out in Fall of 2007. Own a landscaping business that is taking off, hopefully racing again in 2009. Don't get on exriders.com much anymore.

Quad18star
07-22-2008, 10:32 PM
Hey Jeremy ... good to hear from you again. I saw on Messenger that you sold your Monster ... must have been hard to see it go , eh? What kind of car did you buy?

Happy early congrats on the baby. :)

Moto49X .... I had no clue you were roostin_dale . Man I haven't see you post in ages. How are things going?

Warnerade
07-22-2008, 10:36 PM
as far as I know alex (fender bender) is doing good, i still talk to eviljester and chef from time to time and they were good buddies with fender.

What I wanna know si what the hell happened to roostin_dale and alaskaYFZ?

Quad18star
07-22-2008, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
as far as I know alex (fender bender) is doing good, i still talk to eviljester and chef from time to time and they were good buddies with fender.

What I wanna know si what the hell happened to roostin_dale and alaskaYFZ?

Read the previous page ... roostin_dale is now Moto49X.

alaskaYFZ ... is that AlaskaJim?? If so , someone said he got in trouble with the law because of some member on here . Read it in another post.

Moto49X
07-23-2008, 06:54 PM

Moto49X .... I had no clue you were roostin_dale . Man I haven't see you post in ages. How are things going?

Rough, hurt myself really bad at the GNC in Texas in 2007. Sold out and bought a streetbike. Been focusing on expanding my business here lately.

I don't come on here much anymore, but my body is healing so I think its about time for the bike to be sold and get back to racing.

QuadJunkies
07-23-2008, 07:04 PM

alaskaYFZ ... is that AlaskaJim?? If so , someone said he got in trouble with the law because of some member on here . Read it in another post.

I just talked to him breifly online ,we seem to keep missing each other with our jobs.
Jim seems to be doing good!

Warnerade
07-23-2008, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I just talked to him breifly online ,we seem to keep missing each other with our jobs.
Jim seems to be doing good! is his aim still the same as it used to be or did he get a new screen name?

QuadJunkies
07-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
is his aim still the same as it used to be or did he get a new screen name?
I dunno, I dont use aim anymore. It was in a personal email.

AtvMxRider
07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
Tina PM me Jim's email please

Warnerade
07-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I dunno, I dont use aim anymore. It was in a personal email. roger that

QuadJunkies
07-23-2008, 08:04 PM
I just talked to him on the phone..
He is doing really good! :)
Hes not riding anymore for now(due to work) but is going to get a quad in the near future.

Quad18star
07-23-2008, 09:02 PM
That's awesome to hear . He just dropped off the map a few years ago and never saw him post anything after that. Glad he's doing good.

kwatts400
07-23-2008, 09:29 PM
Good to hear he is doing well, had a lot of good talks with him back in the day.

Warnerade
07-23-2008, 10:40 PM
all I got to remember him by is an animated .gif of him overshooting a jump, falling off, his quad kept going wayy down the track. he got up, walked to his quad...and was still in first. What a trooper