PDA

View Full Version : Ridegear.com/Cyclegear.com terrible company to deal with!

NXGHOST
07-17-2008, 12:35 PM
Hopefully this can save anyone from going through the same BS.

I placed an order number RG05922 with ridegear.com for some ATV safety wear on June 29th. Several days later I received an automated email stating there was a problem with my credit card info. I replied to the email with the information requested and asked to verify the email was received and the order will be shipped. After a few days and no reply I decided to call, No rep answered the phone so I left a message again with the info and asked to verify via email if the info was received and the order was shipped. After several days and no reply I phoned again and did get through, I gave the required info and was told the order will ship. A few days go by and no email and the order status has not changed. I then sent several more emails which none again got replied to. It has now been almost 20 days with not a single response form the company. Their customer service is by far the worst I have dealt with. I knew I should have dealt with Rocky Mountain as usual!

07-17-2008, 12:41 PM
last year i ordered a helmet from ridegear and after 4 months still ddint have it so i had to call and cancle my order.. and orderd it from RMATV.. :rolleyes:

07-17-2008, 01:52 PM
what 4 months for a helmet!!! i can drive somewhere and pick it up quicker lol

07-17-2008, 02:17 PM
haha ye a but i dont have my license.. so i had to wait.. but i eventually got the one i wanted from rmatv:devil:

NXGHOST
07-17-2008, 03:55 PM
Wow, just for kicks Google "ridegear sucks" I should have done this beforehand!

eastside 400
07-17-2008, 04:05 PM
ive ordered some nerfs and a grab bar from ridegear and had them within a week.

NacsMXer
07-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Yeah definitely don't order through Ridegear.com.

They used to be ok, I ordered items several years ago with no issues. The company has had some type of falling out within the past couple years. Google it, and you can read all types of bad stories.

I wanted to order a set of gloves a month ago, called to place an order and got a message from the owner of the company he's like, "please do not order from us, we do not do good business, thank you." I found that really strange, but it seemed like an honest attempt from the owner to stop people from having more issues with the failing business. I gladly waited for the backordered gloves to come in from Rocky Mountain ATV instead.