PDA

View Full Version : North Texas (DFW) dealers...

geoff_l_wood
07-16-2008, 08:15 PM
hey guys, this is my first post and I am looking for some info on these mini's, my brother is in the market for a quad for his son who is around 5 foot and about 75 pounds... Anyway in an effort to find an affordable sport/mx quad, I was wondering if there was a dealer near the DFW area??? Thanks in advance...

Ride1Rob
07-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Click on the link and type in your zip code. Hope there's one in your area....

http://www.xtremeatv.com/dealer-locator/

geoff_l_wood
07-16-2008, 09:25 PM
Thanks for the quick reply, had never been to the home page, only the 125 page... I guess I could have researched farther... Anyway thanks...

ASHESDAD
07-20-2008, 08:00 PM
Powell Powersports in Burleson. Ask for Ron. The website is www.powellpowersports.net. Tell him Ashleigh Offutt sent you.
Or our daughter's race bikes will be for sell at the end of the season. You can email us at toffutt@aol.com for more details about either.
God bless
Rodney

ASHESDAD
07-20-2008, 08:02 PM
Powell Powersports in Burleson. Ask for Ron. The website is www.powellpowersports.net. Tell him Ashleigh Offutt sent you.
Or our daughter's race bikes will be for sell at the end of the season. You can visit octanepics.com to see pics. Look under sponsored riders for Ashleigh Offutt. You can email us at toffutt@aol.com for more details about either.
God bless
Rodney