PDA

View Full Version : Just Not my Season

EXinMB
07-16-2008, 03:50 PM
So racing was goin pretty ****ty for me with one overall win 2 skipped races one muddy DNF and a mechanical DNF and broken bearings jetting problems and a horrible slipping clutch put me out of practise. then July 6th the first race at my home track comes around. I did one lap of practise and did really well. I line up for the first moto and the wet track had dried with dirtbike ruts and braking bumps everywhere. So the gate drops and i am ahead of everyone. My little 440 was kickin ***. then coming up to the first corner i start cutting everyone off to get the holeshot but one yammi is right beside me. Now 2 options could have prevented this either hit him or block him better. But no he gets around me and im stuck chasing him. every corner i catch him because of the bumps but then lose it somewhere else. then at the halfway point in the track i come over the step up come down gaining on the leader hard on the gas running over some wicked bumps take off of the next table and procede to land somewhat sideways and out of control. my heel slips past where my heel guards should be if i had put them back on and when i land i brake my heel. so now im stuck for 6-8 weeks healing from surgery. 2 plates and 7 screws were what they need to fix me so now im stuck at home writing a post thats way to long. but ya just had to vent about my injury