PDA

View Full Version : motoworks pipe

mebcop
07-16-2008, 12:06 PM
where can i get the best price on a motoworks SR4 slip on? or possibly 2. time for upgrades

arshooter68
07-17-2008, 07:08 PM
magicracing.com

mebcop
07-18-2008, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by arshooter68
magicracing.com
lol. i just ordered from there yesterday. supposed to be here monday. i will let you know how it goes.

mebcop
07-21-2008, 12:36 PM
threw the pipe in today. just started it and putted around to see how it sounded. wow. its alot louder than i thought it was going to be. its as loud as my buddys hmf. feels like it should go alot better. gotta wait till i have time to cut the wire. can anyone list a specific way to get the plastics off in one way. or the easiest.

mebcop
07-25-2008, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by mebcop
threw the pipe in today. just started it and putted around to see how it sounded. wow. its alot louder than i thought it was going to be. its as loud as my buddys hmf. feels like it should go alot better. gotta wait till i have time to cut the wire. can anyone list a specific way to get the plastics off in one way. or the easiest.

ok. cut the wire and put the spark arrestor in. this thing ripps and sounds sweeeeeeeeeeet. what a beast. its a different machine. everyone that has one should buy a pipe first!!

younggun95
07-26-2008, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by mebcop
can anyone list a specific way to get the plastics off in one way. or the easiest.

The whole front section comes off in one piece. From front fenders to radiator grill to the side plastic that goes pretty much all the way to the rear plastic. 11 bolts total to remove, but comes off really fast once you have done it.
I would reccomend replacing all the factory bolts with metric bolts instead of torx.

mebcop
07-26-2008, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by younggun95
The whole front section comes off in one piece. From front fenders to radiator grill to the side plastic that goes pretty much all the way to the rear plastic. 11 bolts total to remove, but comes off really fast once you have done it.
I would reccomend replacing all the factory bolts with metric bolts instead of torx.

good advice, replace the torx bolts. there should be 8 in total.

younggun95
07-26-2008, 10:34 AM
should be more bolts than that. Two on each side at the rear. One on each side that goes through the coolant tank. One just under the fender on each side. One straight down from that under the fuel tank on each side. One in the radiator shroud (falls out though and we dont run it. Neither do any of the pros) One that holds the piece of plastic under the gas cap.

mebcop
07-26-2008, 01:34 PM
i was talking about the torx ones. the others are already metric.

ds450racer
07-27-2008, 04:12 PM
And before you rip the plastics right off make sure you unplug the plug behind the key.